I have my Evernote account set up and can see all my notebooks via Remember.

Is there a way to control how frequently the Z10 syncs with Evernote?

I would like to slow it down, to preserve battery life.
    05-21-13 10:30 AM
    I don't think so.
    05-21-13 10:34 AM
    It will use whatever BlackBerry and Evernote decided on. But unless you are constantly updating notes, in a per minute basis, I don't think you'll have issues at all.
    05-21-13 10:38 AM
    It has been a few months since this post was made. I wanted to revisit the topic.

Basically, does anyone know how much impact Evernote sync with Remember impacts battery life. I have used Evernote for some time now, but rather infrequently. If it significantly drains the battery, might be better if I logged in and out when needed.

Would be grateful for any advice.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 11:43 AM
    It has been a few months since this post was made. I wanted to revisit the topic.

Basically, does anyone know how much impact Evernote sync with Remember impacts battery life. I have used Evernote for some time now, but rather infrequently. If it significantly drains the battery, might be better if I logged in and out when needed.

Would be grateful for any advice.

Posted via CB10
    Unless you are adding/editing huundreds of notes per hour, I would not expect to see any impact on battery life whatsoever...
    Robin Lim likes this.
    07-10-13 02:55 PM
    I don't know, my battery life started going downhill fairly recently. I couldn't pin it down to any one thing, and wound up doing a factory reset.

Battery was fine again for a few days, but I noticed I didn't have my Evernote folders in Remember. Added Evernote account, within a day the battery was tanking again.

I really don't use Evernote a lot and don't have a lot of data. And the battery issue was something that came on rather recently, whereas I'd had Evernote set up since I first got the phone in February.

Deleted Evernote account and battery seems fine again.
    09-28-13 10:44 PM