I have been using Evernote for the last 2-3 years and it's a great app to transfer and store your office info to a portable device such as my BB Z10. I first installed my evernote account in the account setting along with my email and other account. I find that my Z10 IMPORTED all my Evernote info into the Remember app of the Blackberry. At first I was upset but after a few days I got used too it. The problem was the constant syncing between the Remember app and Evernote was killing my battery in under 6 hours. I removed my evernote account and my battery life jumped to 12-14 hours, with constant use of the phone. My question is, can or is there away to get the evernote app installed on my Z10 without having the info import into the Remember app? The old was worked perfect and I had all the evernote options and tools which worked great. I could also sync my info when I wanted too. I have over 6 gigs of info in my Evernote account.

Any help here would be great.
    02-18-13 05:23 AM
    I thinks this problem has been discussed many times on many threads,

yeah the evernote integration is pretty bad at the moment, hope they can fix it with updates.
    02-18-13 05:41 AM
    @zeoswj. Check out the side loading forum. I've side loaded evernote on my Z10 and it works well. Could be a work around for you until the remember app is better

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 05:51 AM
    @zeoswj. Check out the side loading forum. I've side loaded evernote on my Z10 and it works well. Could be a work around for you until the remember app is better

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I did the sideload install of the Android Evernote yesterday. The install went ok but the app is flawed. I can't veiw any of the *.doc or *.pdf files. The .jpg viewer works ok.
    02-18-13 07:10 AM
    Perhaps there should be a sync setting for Remember... Like there is for email, to control how often it updates? If it's constantly polling to check for updates that's gonna suck battery.
    02-18-13 07:51 AM
    A work around for a "forced" Remember-Evernote sync is to add a new evernote folder, then delete it. Remember appears to immediately sync the new folder to the cloud and pull down updates at the same time (likely to avoid namespace conflicts). Annoying, but doable if you need to ensure you're synced and up to date.
    04-07-13 10:27 PM