Just wondering if I should try to restore again?

I installed the 1925 leak all went well. Restored using Link, that went well also. I noticed that some of the notes from Remember and Evernote didn't quite look right- there were some that just seemed to be missing. So, I used Fire Chest to try to restore. It wiped out all my Evernote notes and only left the Remember notes. Using my PC online, my Evernote has only a few notes- not everything I had. It seems as if all my Evernote notes are all in Remember notes, but I can't figure out how to access with my regular Evernote on PC.

Any thoughts?
    01-22-14 09:18 AM
    Welcome to the club,... been there - did that.... same thing happened...

On my device, all Evernote notes was converted to locally stored Remember notes instead - and ALL Evernote notes then deleted. I had to manually re-create all Evernote notes, and manually copy/paste all the notes back... Took days to do.. Very expensive Restore!

As far as I know, there are yet No backup/restore apps that manage a full restore of all Remember content and keeps Evernote and file links perfectly - (or colors)

Restore seems to work fine if you only have local Remember folders/notes.

So until a proper foolproof backup/restore for Remember & Evernote exist, I would suggest disconnect Evernote from Accounts, use the standalone native Evernote app which can be found on BBWorld, and let Remember only use local folders/notes.

You can share directly The standalone Evernote app just as easy as when it is inside Remember
    01-22-14 11:34 AM

On my device, all Evernote notes was converted to locally stored Remember notes instead - and ALL Evernote notes then deleted. I had to manually re-create all Evernote notes, and manually copy/paste all the notes back... Took days to do.. Very expensive Restore!

As far as I know, there are yet No backup/restore apps that manage a full restore of all Remember content and keeps Evernote and file links perfectly - (or colors)

So until a proper foolproof backup/restore for Remember & Evernote exist, I would suggest disconnect Evernote from Accounts, use the standalone native Evernote app which can be found on BBWorld, and let Remember only use local folders/notes.

You can share directly The standalone Evernote app just as easy as when it is inside Remember
    I went the opposite route. When I got my first BB 10 (Z10), I synced all my Evernote stuff into Remember. Anything I've added has gone there as well. No worries about backups. Whenever I install a leak, I just have to re-authorize Evernote. For my purposes, it works better than the Evernote app.
    01-22-14 12:38 PM

That is what happened to me. I don't even have my folders anymore. Not sure if I could even remember all the folders I had- can only figure out based on the Remember folders. All notes are in my Evernote trash and say they were from "Actions Pending" and not from a particular folder. Arrrgh!
    01-23-14 11:20 AM
    Anybody have trouble with emails from an exchange account losing their "sync" with remember app? When this happens, and I go to remember, the emails that I have linked are no longer available....

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 06:27 PM
    I think for future "restores" I plan on deleting all notes from Evernote using the desktop client first. That way they will keep their folder information intact.
    02-05-14 03:57 PM
    I prefer to sync Evernote to remember as it gives me the option set the default view to folders. Ever note defaults to all notes. Then again if it is quickstep to edit notes in remember.

However since 10.2.1 (from leaks to GA) I have lost countless notes as remember has ceased to sync to Evernote. Notes that I add or edit in remember disappear or refer to earlier versions. I am now forced to use the Evernote app

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 06:55 PM