So since having my z10 I feel that everyone should experience it. Although many have moved onto Apple and Android, I feel like someone has to show them the way .

Anyway, I went to a celebration on the weekend 80- 100 people. Saw a lot of old friends, some who used to have blackberries, and nearly everyone had iphones. I said "What happened to your Blackberry? " One response was," I got a real phone now ". Most people seemed content with what they have, however because I am a huge fan of my Z10, I felt like I had to convince others how great the new 10 phones are. Nobody seemed to care though! Haha. Also made me feel like I had to force them to just look at this phone. Didn't want to be one of those people who says "Look what I got ", but feel like so many people have just lost interest in BB. Im sure many of you have seen this before, but I thought I should be the one to sell this bad boy!! Word of mouth right?!

I really don't know why I care, but as a Canadian it pains me to see so many Apple users!
    Anyone else feel like you have to convince friends and family that Blackberry is back? And if you do....let's sell some Z10 s!!

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    RazzBerry, croman, sosof and 7 others like this.
    04-22-13 11:45 PM
    You completely just described my behavior.
    sosof and Prince Radebe like this.
    04-22-13 11:50 PM
    Allready gave the manager of my local Verizon store a quick tour on how to sell a Z10! LOL!
    04-22-13 11:50 PM
    heck yeah,...it's awesome
    04-22-13 11:51 PM
    No. If they're curious, I show them. If they get smart with me and provide ridiculous reasoning for why their phone is better, I put them in their place. I concede when their phone does something better. Let them use what they want. I'm not the one to force anything down someone's throat
    04-22-13 11:59 PM
    True. I am also big fan of BB and have been using BB devices 9500-9520-9800-9860 and now Z10 for last 2 months. Some how, I haven't been convinced geatly with Z10 because of;
    1. no compatibilty with old devices I had to struggle for contacts transfer from 9860 and had to forgo saved emails which I had saved on device as old as 2007.
    2. I had to forego some applications I had bought for older devices. No concern for older apps to Z10.
    3. OS update has been another mess from BB. I don't understand, country like India, BB is selling unlocked devices but OS updates have to be released by carriers. Why carriers would be bothered to release? It was so easy to update OS on older BB devices. I was enjying hybrid OS, it were so great.
    4. security and reliability of emails on BIS was great benefit of BB. Now even this privilege is gone. I get feel of using an android device.
    More so, recently there was OS 10.1 leak for some models and ST001 was left out. Clearly depriving asian users from experience of 10.1. Hope, BB should be serious for all users else it will be in deep trouble again.
    04-23-13 12:03 AM
    Allready gave the manager of my local Verizon store a quick tour on how to sell a Z10! LOL!
    I taught the tmobile reps how to use them. Boy was I famous that day.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:04 AM
    I do a lot of show and tell to colleagues and friends. I usually take it out of it's transform case and I show it off. Pretty much everyone that has see it was very impressed by it.
    04-23-13 12:06 AM
    Wow I've had the same experience on several occasions most recently today at work. A co-worker ask "You still with the blackberry Huh?" with the most snobbish smirk. I don't know why iPhone users act as if they own stock in the company. Most don't even know why they own one, they just wanted to be apart of what they think is cool I guess. The funny thing is when you point out why a BlackBerry is better or how even a Droid is better they look at you like you have the plague.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:11 AM
    I just show them the Time Shift by making someone blink a lot and fixing their closed eyes, they instantly go bananas every time.

Posted via CB10
    Dan-AddictedtoBB likes this.
    04-23-13 12:29 AM
    More so, recently there was OS 10.1 leak for some models and ST001 was left out. Clearly depriving asian users from experience of 10.1. Hope, BB should be serious for all users else it will be in deep trouble again.
    Can someone explain me how a leaked software is expected to be out in every version otherwise is a failure? O.o

A leak is a leak cause the company did not release it. What else you want? Live Customer Support for it in every language?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:36 AM
    I tell people that I left Apple and switched to BlackBerry (my first) and they give me a look like I just committed murder. Haha

Although, I then show them the phone and they are impressed. Not sure if I've sold any Z10s, but I've definitely improved their opinion of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:39 AM
    Can someone explain me how a leaked software is expected to be out in every version otherwise is a failure? O.o

A leak is a leak cause the company did not release it. What else you want? Live Customer Support for it in every language?

Posted via CB10
    It's not but let them whine, feel hurt or whatever. The official 10.1 will be out in a bit and they'll stop

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10
    04-23-13 12:52 AM
    its fun and i love it!

chern - posted va Z10
    04-23-13 12:57 AM
    I actually just ordered some Poetic clear case off eBay because it's clear and offers full protection of my Z10, yet people can still see the BlackBerry logo.

Just doing my part!
    04-23-13 01:29 AM
    Everyone in the neighborhood and my facebook calls me Mr. Blackberry. They even say that i work for Blackberry because i do non stop promoting.

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    04-23-13 01:54 AM
    I'd feel like a BlackBerry salesman if BlackBerry gave me something worth selling. Sadly, too many bugs so far.

In Stockholm, after 3 days, the only BlackBerry of any kind I saw was being used by a colleague visiting from London.

Everyone in Stockholm was either on iPhone (70%) or something else.

An affluent country with so many consumers and a mobile phone shop at virtually every street corner in Stockholm and you'd think BB was some alien device.

And I've used my Z10 throughout my stay including now in a restaurant and no one is even remotely curious as they surf/type on their iPhones.

I have to admit, the UK was far different. Lots of BB devices there but didn't see a single Z10 in the wild.

Posted via CB10
    angad7.10 and Sexy Sadie like this.
    04-23-13 04:12 AM
    Lol..every time I talk about BlackBerry to someone I feel like a sales person for BlackBerry! Too funny...

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2
    04-23-13 05:10 AM
    No. As it stands there is not much the z10 can offer to tempt my friends away from Android.
    My girlfriend might actually benefit from the z10 but even so she would view it as a step backwards.
    After a few updates though, then the phone may actually be tempting to those entrenched in another os.
    If I knew someone on a feature phone who wanted to make the jump to a smartphone then I would attempt to sell the z10 to them.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 05:16 AM
    Its automatic.Its an exclusive club enjoy it.
    04-23-13 05:28 AM
    I do it every opportunity I get ,I use the soft sell approach, showing them the basics and then put it back to where it came from.I hv a white transform case on a black Z and love it but after showing off the best phone out there I always fell bad that I didn't show it off naked.I realize a lot of people are on contracts and they aren't going to buy a new phone tommorow,
    trynacu2 likes this.
    04-23-13 05:36 AM
    I feel the exact same way. Its all about word of mouth. I still haven't seen one out in public!
    04-23-13 05:51 AM
    I was actually more of an apple guy. I made the switch to BlackBerry after I relocated to Indonesia. BlackBerry was very big (they're losing their market share to iOS / android devices) and back then Indonesians were extremely attached to BBM.

Now I try my best to share the Z10 capabalities with my circle of friends. The selling point is, they no longer need to carry two phones. Currently many Indonesians carry cheap BlackBerries to complement their iOS / android devices.

And in Indonesia, the price of the phone actually went up instead of going down cos demand for the Z10 was crazy. Indonesians love to flaunt their wealth and the Z10 ain't exactly cheap so that's a good pair right there. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 05:59 AM
    Everyone that I have showed it to has been impressed and some consider to switch.
    04-23-13 06:29 AM
    I've had people use my z10 to take pictures for me and they sort of insist on missing their blackberry and hating the iphone. I feel like I've sold a few when they are due for an upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 06:38 AM
68 123