Hi everyone! I express my love for the Z10 quite often (my friends think I do too much), but this is something that is most definitely worth the praise.

I have essential tremor. Basically, what that means is that my hands shake constantly. I was initially weary of getting a phone without the keyboard because in the past, when I would try my friends' iPhones I had a terribly tough time typing.

However, with the Z10, I have had no problems whatsoever! The auto correct has been simply astounding, and of course it keeps improving. It's really the best virtual keyboard I have ever used, and BlackBerry has allowed me to have the screen real estate that I wanted without sacrificing too much typing speed.

I just thought I would share that with you all! I'm sure the Q10 will be fantastic, but I'm a Z10 believer all the way!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 09:32 AM
    Hi everyone! I express my love for the Z10 quite often (my friends think I do too much), but this is something that is most definitely worth the praise.

I have essential tremor. Basically, what that means is that my hands shake constantly. I was initially weary of getting a phone without the keyboard because in the past, when I would try my friends' iPhones I had a terribly tough time typing.

However, with the Z10, I have had no problems whatsoever! The auto correct has been simply astounding, and of course it keeps improving. It's really the best virtual keyboard I have ever used, and BlackBerry has allowed me to have the screen real estate that I wanted without sacrificing too much typing speed.

I just thought I would share that with you all! I'm sure the Q10 will be fantastic, but I'm a Z10 believer all the way!

Posted via CB10
    This is great to know. Sometimes we all get to endlessly discuss preference particular issues and we tend to leave out the essential part of how a device really helps make a big difference in the life of some of us that due to a specific situation the designs of some phones present limitations to their use.

I am really glad to see that the Z10 makes your life easier in that respect and it actually serves you in performing more effectively the core task it is made for: communication!

Really happy for you, thank you for sharing!!
    All the best
    04-07-13 09:39 AM