For some odd reason the equal sign is showing up on my auto signature when I send an email through my Gmail or Hotmail, any advice would be greatly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:09 PM
    For some odd reason the equal sign is showing up on my auto signature when I send an email through my Gmail or Hotmail, any advice would be greatly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    Any chance you may have added it by mistake when checking the settings for said mail account in the HUB?

HUB > three dots > Settings > email accounts > said email account. Should show you how the signature is lined up.
    04-03-13 07:25 PM
    Everything looks good there, when the recipient receives an email from the equal sign shows up like this:

Sent using Bl=ackBerry 10 smartphone

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:30 PM
    Having a tough time believing you have verified the signature settings and didn't see the issue there. Please post a screen shot of the signature settings screen for us to see...
    pandapurple likes this.
    04-03-13 07:36 PM
    Everything looks good there, when the recipient receives an email from the equal sign shows up like this:

Posted via CB10
    It's your own setting.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Did you type in Blackberry or swipe it up from the keyboard after the bl part. I did notice the sometime I would get the equal sign on things I sent but seems to have stopped on most words now. Not sure but my guess is that while the keyboard is learning you and u type bl then swipe up the rest the keyboard says to itself bl= the word that swiped which adds to the dictionary. Only a thought and I could be wrong. But I did notice it happen to me but seems to have fixed itself

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    04-03-13 07:45 PM
    It's a bug with some stmp servers. This happens with icloud's smtp sending. So i use the gmail smtp as the outgoing until BlackBerry fixes the problem. U can also use your wireless providers smtp too. They r aware of this issue and a fix is coming.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:59 PM
    It's a bug with some stmp servers. This happens with icloud's smtp sending. So i use the gmail smtp as the outgoing until BlackBerry fixes the problem. U can also use your wireless providers smtp too. They r aware of this issue and a fix is coming.

Posted via CB10
    Out of curiosity, do you have a source for htis?
    04-03-13 08:02 PM
    No I spoke with someone at blackberry support. They told me just that and a fix is in testing to be released.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:04 AM
    No I spoke with someone at blackberry support. They told me just that and a fix is in testing to be released.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 05:51 PM
    I'm seeing the same issue on my emails. Odd part is on my sent side everything looks correct but when recieved on another email it has equal signs all through it.
    07-30-14 09:01 AM