sorry everyone, I really didn't mean to resurrect a dead thread, lol

I guess it still has life tho, people are still posting to it.
    12-03-13 10:09 PM
    Signed a contract with Telus over the weekend for the Z30. Trying to feed the addiction on the Black Friday just seemed so right.

However after 48 hours with the phone I missed my Z10 and the bright IPS LCD display. Took the Z30 back and my Z10 is back up and running. Still love it after a near year of use.

Looking forward to Z50 or a Z10 successor as my next purchase. But for now and the foreseeable future I'm content with my Z10. At the end of the day I can say I have and continue to support BlackBerry with the use and abuse of this phone.

In hindsight I also bought a Playbook this year which is a great device in its own right. But it was BlackBerry overkill at the end of the day. One device per person is plenty of reasonable support for the Berry.

BB10 or Bust!
    12-03-13 11:46 PM
    People are used to android and apple apps...blackberry are for people who can life without apps and actually use the phone the way it's suppose to be used...having the best security and Internet use in the market...ill stick with BlackBerry for life

Posted via the Phone of the Future
    You can't use the phone the way it's supposed to be used on IOS, Android, or Windows Phone? I love BB10, but don't act like all of the other operating systems sucks especially if you haven't even used them.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 01:01 AM
53 123