Let's all get behind blackberry and wish them luck.

Maybe get a thread going to email to TH and tell him were rooting for BlackBerry and not to give up.

Maybe I'm clutching at straws but I don't care even if I am I'm sticking with my z10 and won't be jumping ship.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:03 AM
    They don't need cheerleaders. They need to focus on the market. In my opinion the dissatisfaction here can both inform and warn BlackBerry. Look at the initial comments on the Z10- they had am opportunity then if they would wake up.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:08 AM
    They don't need cheerleaders. They need to focus on the market. In my opinion the dissatisfaction here can both inform and warn BlackBerry. Look at the initial comments on the Z10- they had an opportunity then if they would wake up.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah they had an opportunity 4 years ago too, but blew that one too.

Bye Bye BlackBerry hope the ship sinks fast and someone brings it back up who is bigger and better at managing such a company, Come On Samsung Or Even Rogers should buy BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:12 AM
    they also don't need people trying to tell them what to do.

Really... no one does
    09-05-13 09:14 AM
    they also don't need people trying to tell them what to do.

Really... no one does
    Well it appears they do need someone as they sure as heck can't do it by themselves.

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-05-13 09:42 AM
    Well it appears they do need someone as they sure as heck can't do it by themselves.

Posted via CB10
    No child grows up to a healthy adult by having every decisions made for them.
    Especially if everyone has a totally different opinion with (sorry) lack of knowledge or business experience in that size and market.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    We got a badass arm chair CEO over here!

Posted via CB10
    igor10000 and BBVegasGirl80 like this.
    09-05-13 09:47 AM
    BlackBerry itself has to take the negativities threw against it as a constructive factor no matter what in order to get back in business. Thats IMO.
    09-05-13 09:47 AM
    We got a badass arm chair CEO over here!

Posted via CB10
    Glad I can help as BlackBerry needs it desperately.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:48 AM
    BlackBerry itself has to take the negativities threw against it as a constructive factor no matter what in order to get back in business. Thats IMO.
    They do, and you see the results. If you tell that you are evaluating every possibility, even the weirdest rumors come up

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:49 AM
    No child grows up to a healthy adult by having every decisions made for them.
    Especially if everyone has a totally different opinion with (sorry) lack of knowledge or business experience in that size and market.

Posted via CB10
    I thought BlackBerry grew up already, then plunged into drunkenness and smelled the buds too long now that their brains are mush.

Go Samsung Go buy BlackBerry before they are worthless for you.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:50 AM
    I thought BlackBerry grew up already, then plunged into drunkenness and smelled the buds too long now that their brains are mush.

Go Samsung Go buy BlackBerry before they are worthless for you.

Posted via CB10
    How does Samsung buying BlackBerry benefit you?? They wouldn't keep BlackBerry employees... they would just take the patents.

Posted via CB10
    igor10000 and BBVegasGirl80 like this.
    09-05-13 09:52 AM
    How does Samsung buying BlackBerry benefit you?? They wouldn't keep BlackBerry employees... they would just take the patents.

Posted via CB10
    It would benefit me by me buying Samsung devices with BlackBerry tech in them, no worries of BlackBerry ever screwing up again.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:54 AM
    How much do I get paid to support them? I support companies that seem to have a clue and not bumbling stumbling companies. And if the "company" starts failing I'll support another that seems to have a clue.
    R_from_Toronto and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    09-05-13 09:55 AM
    It would benefit me by me buying Samsung devices with BlackBerry tech in them, no worries of BlackBerry ever screwing up again.

Posted via CB10
    So, you would trust in Samsung / Google if it had BlackBerry tech inside?
    09-05-13 09:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    The only unique piece of tech they have is their security features and BB10... both of which can't be implemented on Android...

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Are you worried about any other companies employees? Or only about the ones where you work?
    Are you worried about any other companies employees? Or only about the ones where you work?
    I only worry about myself as who cares about other ppls jobs, that's not my position to change that, as that's up to their bosses and owners of the company.

Bye bye BlackBerry and BlackBerry employees.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 10:00 AM
    why not both?
    09-05-13 10:00 AM
    The only unique piece of tech they have is their security features and BB10... both of which can't be implemented on Android...

Posted via CB10
    Who said Samsung would not build upon bb10 and also have android devices?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 10:01 AM
    Lol at all the people who "know" what's best.

Posted via that z10!
    Kimberella and Dave Bourque like this.
    So, you would trust in Samsung / Google if it had BlackBerry tech inside?
    Yep I would as it seems they know how to make Huge Sales.

Posted via CB10
    Who said Samsung would not build upon bb10 and also have android devices?

Posted via CB10
    Billions of googles dollars do...
    09-05-13 10:02 AM
    I'm worried about BlackBerry employees... yea because I know people that work their.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 10:02 AM
    I'm worried about BlackBerry employees... yea because I know people that work their.

Posted via CB10
    Tell them to apply at Samsung or Google.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 10:03 AM
53 123