I have an issue that when i dial a number by mistake and i press end call to end it immediately it doesnt end untill the phone rings once on the one i am dialing and then hangs up.......so if i press some1's name by mistake that some1 must have a "missed call" from me.......it is really annoying because when i open the phone tab to see calls made and missed calls i have to be tiptoeing or else i might call some1 by mistake

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 02:21 PM
    Yes! The phone app is very delicate. Very sensitive. There is nothing to do but lock your keyboard. I have done the same thing. Made a call by mistake and then the other person sees it in their list. Accidentally.
    01-20-14 02:25 PM
    I'm not on 10.2 thanks to tmob, but I thought 10.2 had a confirmation before call feature.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 02:31 PM
    I agree with Jaydee... I had a few accidental calls until I started locking my screen each time I set the phone down. Just a quick tap to the top button and this occasional but annoying problem has pretty much been eliminated.

But I disagree with Kareem. If I accidentally tap a number in the call log, yes it starts dialing the number immediately... but if I tap "End Call" right away, the call is ended immediately. It doesn't keep going until it rings on the other end.

My Z10 is on 10.2.1.1925.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 09:15 AM
    Unfortunately patrick for me it doesnt end the call immediately i dont know why .....it's pretty annoying especially if i was checking the missed calls tab and i press on some1's name by mistake whom i didn't wanna return their call at that time.....i press the end call button but it does nothing untill the little message on the screen saying "call forwarding conditional", rings once and then actually ends the call..........

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:56 AM