So just saw this tweet by the product manager! That would be awesome if it came, than the emoticons thst get sent to iphone people they Can see them rather than some of our BlackBerry ones they cant see
    Emoji possibly integrated into BlackBerry 10?-img_00000143_edit.png

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    SDTRMG and goodcoffy like this.
    04-04-13 12:19 AM
    I really hope so, emoji's are fun and I hate seeing empty boxes come up over twitter/text messages/etc.
    04-04-13 12:22 AM
    Yes! Hopefully this happens. Thanks for the post!
    04-04-13 12:23 AM
    I really hope so, emoji's are fun and I hate seeing empty boxes come up over twitter/text messages/etc.
    Ya the empty square boxes

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-04-13 12:25 AM
    With the "[X]" looking boxes. I really hope they integrate them!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:29 AM
    A lot of these little things that people say don't matter, really do when you're trying to get all markets. Every one I know who has an iPhone lobes emojis and its just frustrating to go on twitter because all I can see is: [X]

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    UndeadNinjaa likes this.
    04-04-13 12:48 AM
    It is easy to dismiss Emoji as unimportant to the Blackberry phone, but here is a good read on how powerful Emoji is: How emoji conquered the world | The Verge

I'm surprised Blackberry left Emoji out if they wanted to capture as much of the Japanese market as possible.
    04-04-13 01:00 AM
    It is easy to dismiss Emoji as unimportant to the Blackberry phone, but here is a good read on how powerful Emoji is: How emoji conquered the world | The Verge

I'm surprised Blackberry left Emoji out if they wanted to capture as much of the Japanese market as possible.
    Well not necessarily. It's because everyone uses emojis now. And also, blackberry stated that they would not be launching the Z10 in japan I believe.

04-04-13 01:05 AM
    Well not necessarily. It's because everyone uses emojis now. And also, blackberry stated that they would not be launching the Z10 in japan I believe.

Read the article, it will explain why everyone uses emojis now Basically Apple knew that if they were to have any chance of switching Japanese users from their smartphone, they would have to include emoji or they would not have a chance. But they only offered it for the Japanese market only. their was an outcry from Japanese living abroad that they couldn't send emoji back to their friends and family(and just fans of emoji in general too) and the rest is history.

And I guess that is a valid reason for leaving emoji's out of the Z10 if BlackBerry has stated they will not be launching in Japan. Because it would have been a mistake.
    04-04-13 01:11 AM
    Please please please!! I miss the one with a straight face and the one with one eye closed with the tongue sticking out!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 01:16 AM
    Yes please bring emojis to BlackBerry! I miss them from my iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 01:28 AM
    I'd love them! They're the one thing I always thought that BlackBerry missed out on even on the legacy devices, seeing the [] on text and Twitter when an iphone user tweeted you/ text you and forgot was so annoying!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 02:02 AM
    Yes!! Bring emoji to BlackBerry pleaaaaaase!!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 03:18 AM

And I guess that is a valid reason for leaving emoji's out of the Z10 if BlackBerry has stated they will not be launching in Japan. Because it would have been a mistake.
    This is true but it would also help with everyone else in the world who uses emojis now! Which is...everyone haha. I hope they implement it

04-04-13 11:59 AM
    Well the product manager did say they will talk about it so who knows right

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-04-13 12:18 PM