My POP account emails delete them selves after an hour or so from my phone. I am able to receive them later when logging in to my desk top computer.
    Deleted the email acct. many times, reinstalled but keeps deleting emails. Doesn't make a difference if they have been read or not.
    My other email accounts ( gmail, yahoo, outlook) this doesn't happen.

Never had this problem until I installed update last week.

Thanks

STL-100-3 Z10 10.2.1.537
    02-04-14 02:14 PM
    no idea what is happening with your email, - but - WHY would you still use the old flawed POP protocol?

Use IMAP and you should be good to go .. this IS 2014 after all - not 1990 .. there are good reasons most serious email providers focus on IMAP these days
    02-04-14 02:44 PM
    Pls. confirm I have understood your problem correctly:

You have a POP3 account on your device and the account is configured to leave the emails on the server (assumption based on the fact that you can download them later on your PC).

Some (or all?) of your emails retrieved by the POP3 account is deleted on your device.
    02-04-14 02:56 PM
    no idea what is happening with your email, - but - WHY would you still use the old flawed POP protocol?

Use IMAP and you should be good to go .. this IS 2014 after all - not 1990 .. there are good reasons most serious email providers focus on IMAP these days
    Hey - don't give him a hard time. There are people out the enjoying things from the past. It's called "antique" and often costs a lot of money ;-)

Just kidding. Some providers does not offer IMAP4. I assume it is done to prevent most users from leaving emails on the server. Google changed that game big time and how Hotmail etc. has followed.
    02-04-14 02:58 PM
    Pls. confirm I have understood your problem correctly:

You have a POP3 account on your device and the account is configured to leave the emails on the server (assumption based on the fact that you can download them later on your PC).

Some (or all?) of your emails retrieved by the POP3 account is deleted on your device.
    Yes, that is what happens

All emails in POP3 acct will vanish in a few hours. I can retrieve them from computer tho.
    02-04-14 03:24 PM

Yeah, I know but this is my main email acct for now. Slowly changing over tho
    02-04-14 03:29 PM