Just got my Z10 yesterday and am struggling to get it to work the way I need/want.

Maybe someone here can help me with the following problem:

I use 4 different POP 3 email accounts on my Z10 and want to find some way to keep them in sync with my Outlook. Is there any way to do that? I mean, this is the most basic function of a smart phone IMHO...I must just be missing something?

Thanks for any guidance and sorry for the stupid question!
    03-19-13 06:40 PM
    Ok, after spending some time with Google, it seems that there is no solution - yet ( unbelievable).

Is there ANY way that I can at least MANUALLY export sent emails from my Z10 device so that my local Desktop Outlook has a complete email history of all received and sent emails?

Please tell me that I am an ***** and just miss something fundamental. I can't be the only one with this problem....right? Right?

Otherwise: Someone want to trade a new Z10 with a new or pristine 9900 + $400?
    03-19-13 07:09 PM
    You could always cc yourself in the mail? then create a rule that puts the one from your z10 into a holding folder so that it doesnt show up in your rec'ed messages back on the z10. Not ideal maybe... but it would work.
    03-20-13 09:23 AM
    Maybe you can download the latest BB link software. This link may give you more information.
    BlackBerry Link for PC Updated With One Way Outlook to Device Sync (Change Log) - BerryReview
    I'm not sure though good luck.
    03-20-13 09:33 AM
    Thanks for the mentioned workarounds, but neither are really convenient enough on an ongoing basis (and afaik the Link software does not sync emails at all, only calendar and contacts in a clumsy way).

I gave up and moved all my email accounts to hosted Exchange services. $20/month just to get this phone work properly. Sigh...must be fanboy syndrome.
    03-21-13 01:05 AM
    I have 9 emails, with Gmail, outlook, icloud, Hotmail and my business emails they ball work fine besides problems every now and then with icloud.

When it didn't work for me a restart of the phone did the trick

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 01:17 AM