Anyone experiencing email push problems?
    I didn't receive emails almost all day until I did a restart...
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-08-13 08:01 PM
    Anyone experiencing email push problems?
    I didn't receive emails almost all day until I did a restart...
    1. Who is your email provider?
    2. What connection type are you using when you experience this problem? (Cellular data only, Wifi, both)
    3. Was it working before on the Z10?
    04-08-13 08:18 PM
    My companies Web outlook and gmail... yes, it was working fine yesterday on my Z10... After a restart, it began sending and receiving. Anyone else experiencing this problem that you have heard of?

04-08-13 08:36 PM
    1. Who is your email provider?
    2. What connection type are you using when you experience this problem? (Cellular data only, Wifi, both)
    3. Was it working before on the Z10?
    Oops... over cell and home Wifi...

04-08-13 08:37 PM
    I'm having the same problem on att with my z10 idk what it is I won't get emails for hours but bbm and browser work fine

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 11:53 PM
    My companies Web outlook and gmail... yes, it was working fine yesterday on my Z10... After a restart, it began sending and receiving. Anyone else experiencing this problem that you have heard of?

I don't recall seeing any credible reports of this sort of thing around here myself (and I tend to watch threads about email very closely) but that doesn't mean it never happens. The problem is that there are so many variables at play here, from issues on the provider/server side, to issues with the internet link and various other things, it's hard to get enough datapoints to make any concrete conclusions.

The device does have traceroute and ping utilities available, my suggestion to you during those times you don't think you are getting email notifications in order of testing things to try:

1. Try a different network link. IE if you are on WiFi, switch to cellular. If you are on cellular switch to WiFi.
    2. Try refreshing the email account manually. Do you see new mails now? Are you able to send?
    3. Try sending a test email to that account from somewhere, to eliminate the possibility that there was some routing issue outside of the server.
    4. Use the ping/traceroute tools to see if you are getting no connectivity at all to the mail server in question. Always test this first while things are running properly to establish a baseline scenario - there's no guarantee the system administrator will have the server setup to respond to pings for example.
    04-09-13 04:59 AM
    I have Verizon and the emails on my T-Mobile z10 comes thru before my Verizon (insulting but true) its been hours before they come thru on my Verizon z10

Posted via CB10....Z10
    04-09-13 09:00 AM
    My Gmail account had been totally "dead" with no new emails populating since late last night...until only a few minutes ago.

I'm on VZW and on a (still...I know...) iPhone 5. So...not hardware related.
    Omnitech likes this.
    04-09-13 09:23 AM
    I'm on VZW with Z10 and have Gmail, Cox and Exchange accounts with no delays experienced
    04-09-13 09:24 AM
    My Gmail account had been totally "dead" with no new emails populating since late last night...until only a few minutes ago.

I'm on VZW and on a (still...I know...) iPhone 5. So...not hardware related.
    Haven't had the problem repeat... Guess it was a fluke...
    Omnitech likes this.
    04-09-13 09:09 PM