Hi,

I have two Gmail accounts. Both have IMAP activated and both sync with my Z10. My principal Gmail account syncs emails, calendars and contacts. My other Gmail account syncs only emails. Everything (or almost) works the way it should. However, there is one problem: on my Z10, I can�t transfer or send an email from my other Gmail account to my principal Gmail account. The email never gets to my principal Gmail account (I checked with my Z10 and also directly in Gmail with my computer).

The strange thing is that I can transfer or send an email from my principal Gmail account to my other Gmail account. The email is sent correctly and I receive it on my other Gmail account (I see it on my phone and in Gmail directly from my computer). The trouble is only the other way around. Moreover, any email I try to transfer or send from my other Gmail account to my principal Gmail account gets sent from my other Gmail account (at least that�s what I think because the email gets in the �Sent� folder�). So it might be a trouble with my principal Gmail account receiving the emails from my other Gmail account. I don�t understand that behavior: I checked to make sure and I don�t have any filter in both of my Gmail accounts.

I also tried to transfer or send emails from my other Gmail account (via my Z10) to another Gmail account and the email was received. Same when I transfer or send emails from my other Gmail account to a non-Gmail account.

Moreover, I created a dummy Gmail account, activated IMAP, sync emails from that third Gmail account to my Z10 and did the test. I had the same issue when transferring or sending emails to my principal Gmail account, but no problem when transferring or sending email from my third Gmail account to my other Gmail account. Finally, I had no problem when transferring or sending emails from my other Gmail account to my third Gmail account. So, the issue only seems to occur with my principal Gmail account which syncs not only emails, but also calendars and contacts. I noticed that the icon next to my principal Gmail account in the Account Settings on my Z10 is different than the one of my other two Gmail accounts (icon with envelope, calendar and outline of a person vs. icon of an envelope only).

Could you help me resolve my problem please?

Thanks in advance,

Blaccko
    05-20-14 02:58 PM
    That is odd. I send emails between my gmail accounts all the time. Perhaps the sync on one of the accounts is broken. What I suggest is that you completely delete the account and then go through the process of adding it again. This should re establish the sync correctly. I have had the sync on gmail accounts fail before and had to do this myself. Gmail and BB do not coexist as well as they did in the past.
    05-21-14 10:19 AM