So....heres a quick question. I currently do not use the gesture to unlock, so it makes it less unlikely to unlock phone while in my pocket. Therefore, I don't see the lockscreen with notifications. With that, unless I am looking at my phone for the blinking light, do I actually have to go peak into the hub to see if I have an email. And not to bring up old style blackberry, but isn't there a way to show a notification in the bar on top with a yellow email like in days past? Not that it is a pain to peak...cause it only takes a second, but a notification on the "main screen" would be nice to?
    05-07-13 09:36 AM
    Right you'd have to peek. I'm not sure if there is an app that will allow email and the likes to show in the 'bar' at the top of the screen. Plus, currently if there was, it would run in Active Frames...
    05-07-13 11:44 AM
    This is something I wish that would be included in a update, I would love to be able to see a notification on the active screen page for new sms or email. I'm the same way and don't use the gestures to unlock the device anymore and always have to peek to see if there is anything new
    05-07-13 11:48 AM
    Just click the power button at the top to see if you have notifications, swipe up and then peek.
    05-07-13 11:49 AM
    Just click the power button at the top to see if you have notifications, swipe up and then peek.
    I think he uses the power button to unlock like I've been using with the leak. Saves from having to swipe up to unlock the device.

On a side note, I guess you could go to the hub and then turn the screen off. That way when you turn it on you are right at the hub
    05-07-13 11:54 AM