Just wondering if there is any experience with email not sending on wifi. It's a pop account. With the exception of this one account, other pop accounts work fine. As a matter of fact with others I have not even had to use advanced settings. It usually selects 995 as a pop port and just connects. This particular account, I have to use manual settings. I'm on Rogers in Canada. I find it works on the Rogers network if I use smtp.broadband.rogers.com it works and if I'm on wifi if I use smtp.rogerswirelessdata.com bur neither smtp works on both network and wifi.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    06-10-13 09:22 AM
    Occasionally my accounts lose their passwords, and the fix is to re entry the password.
    06-24-13 09:08 AM
    I have same problem. I have 1 pop that will not send if wife on. Sends fine if wi-fi is not logged in. If I am out of range of my wi-fi sends fine. If I am range will not send. My Google gmail works fine both if I am on wi-fi and not.

Just wondering if there is any experience with email not sending on wifi. It's a pop account. With the exception of this one account, other pop accounts work fine. As a matter of fact with others I have not even had to use advanced settings. It usually selects 995 as a pop port and just connects. This particular account, I have to use manual settings. I'm on Rogers in Canada. I find it works on the Rogers network if I use smtp.broadband.rogers.com it works and if I'm on wifi if I use smtp.rogerswirelessdata.com bur neither smtp works on both network and wifi.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    07-05-13 01:22 PM