So I seemed to have stumbled onto a glitch of some sort and I'm not sure what could be causing.
    Email Crashing The Hub and glitching up preventing replies/forwarding-img_00000171.jpg
    I had an email that I wanted to forward to a friend, so I opened up the email clicked on "Forward" and started typing my reply. Except I didn't get very far. Pretty much instantly, the keyboard or the text fields locked up and I couldn't type anything to the page. I could press stuff on the keyboard but nothing showed up on the page.
    Email Crashing The Hub and glitching up preventing replies/forwarding-img_00000172.jpg

So I went back by cancelling and then tried again. This time when I clicked on the email and then clicked on forward, nothing showed up in the email. (just the title filled in with the "Re: xxx" but that was it.) I also tried other emails and it looks like the glitch made every email glitch up as well. I can't type anything into any of the fields. I can get the cursor into the title field but still can't type or delete anything.

Email Crashing The Hub and glitching up preventing replies/forwarding-img_00000175.jpg

So I'm like damn, a glitch. I better restart the Hub by swiping 5 times in the top right corner.
    The Hub restarts.
    When I click on ANY email. I just get this blank screen.
    Email Crashing The Hub and glitching up preventing replies/forwarding-img_00000170.jpg

So I wait a couple minutes (checking every minute or so) to see if it is just slow to load (normally once I can see the email titles I can also go into the emails with no delay so this is a bit weird). The weird thing is I tried this twice and one time I was able to read emails a short later after. The second time I still didn't see anything.

So I restart my phone and I try to read and reply and forward other emails. They all work fine. But this particular Boston Pizza one always gives me the above problems. Why is so special about that particular email that The Hub does not like. Anyone else subscribed to Boston Pizza newsletter want to test out the above steps to see if you get the same issues?

This sequence of events is reproducible, but only with that specific Boston Pizza email....... No idea why....

I did a search before posting and it sounds like someone had something similar but didn't have a fix either.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-775757/

Given it is a very specific sequence of steps and events, people probably haven't come across it.
    Attached Thumbnails Email Crashing The Hub and glitching up preventing replies/forwarding-img_00000174.jpg  
    04-23-13 09:56 PM
    This has happened to me a couple times but a battery pull does fix it. I think this has been address in a smaller update what software version are you running?

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    04-24-13 05:43 AM
    I also had that problem a while back and it started the day I received one particular email, though it seemed perfectly normal. I tried everything all the way up to a reinstallation of the OS but no change. In the end I determined which email it was and deleted it. Since then it's been fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 05:55 AM
    Something is wrong with your timestamp....
    04-24-13 06:07 AM
    Something is wrong with your timestamp....
    Ignore the time stamp, I took the last picture when it first happened then I redid the steps and took screenshots to show the whole process.
    Other than the time, everything else is what I saw.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 07:13 AM
    So I seemed to have stumbled onto a glitch of some sort and I'm not sure what could be causing.

I had an email that I wanted to forward to a friend...
    Aren't we missing the point? Anyone forwarding this particular email to a friend isn't much of a friend at all, is he? The BlackBerry should protest!

Root
    04-24-13 07:23 AM