Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but in the last day I have noticed my emails stop showing up twice on two separate accounts. No error message was shown, just noticed I had emails on my playbook that weren't on my z10. So I went into my account settings and went to the specific email accounts and it showed the connection issue, so I reset the password and I was on my way. Any idea why this would happen twice on two separate accounts, a Gmail and my business email? Also if there is a connection issue shouldn't it be shown in the hub so we know to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 07:33 PM
    I'll tell ya, I was a hardcore Gmail user, and consistently had issues on the Z10. I migrated and switched everything over to outlook.com, and all my problems were gone!

Email, syncing contacts, uploading contacts, the entire migration has been a breeze, and works awesome!

No saying it's a fail safe feature, but the Gmail issues were just overwhelming for me, and I made the switch!
    04-08-13 07:38 PM
    I'll tell ya, I was a hardcore Gmail user, and consistently had issues on the Z10. I migrated and switched everything over to outlook.com, and all my problems were gone!

Email, syncing contacts, uploading contacts, the entire migration has been a breeze, and works awesome.

No saying it's a fail safe feature, but the Gmail issues were just overwhelming for me, and I made the switch!
    Yep, Outlook.com works smooth and instantly!!
    fsufan1200#CB likes this.
    04-08-13 07:42 PM
    I agree about outlook com, I have one as well. It's just the fact it was also my corporate email along with my Gmail account

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 07:55 PM
    I created an Outlook.com account and linked my road runner account to it. Now my email is fast and trouble free.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 09:54 PM
    I'm having the same gmail problems

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 12:03 AM
    My Gmail just disconnected on my z10 yesterday, which I didn't realize until several hours and a few missed messages later.
    Since it shows this in account settings, the phone obviously knows about it - please BlackBerry, have a NOTIFICATION if email or other accounts get disconnected!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 06:12 AM