Hi all is there a fix or work around to this issue? Just started this morning my live.com account works but I can't see or download any attachments. I have to use my desktop to sign on for it.

Thanks.

ZB10
    12-07-15 11:17 PM
    Same issue . Haven't found a solution
    12-08-15 03:02 PM
    The Verizon tech suggested to delete the account from the Hub, on the hand set, wait a minute or so and add it back. That worked, so far no issues yet; I did that this morning.

The add back pulls back in all the emails on the account.

Hope this works for you.

ZB10
    12-08-15 09:43 PM
    Sad to report that this fix did not sustain; the problem resurfaced and I have since deleted & reinstalled the email account several times, each time solved the issue right away only to have it come back.

Bottom line again is I'm unable to download attachments from emails.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

ZB10
    12-10-15 09:58 PM
    Forward your emails to another account and open them. I send my live account emails over to Gmail and open attachments from there for now.
    12-10-15 11:42 PM
    Sad to report that this fix did not sustain; the problem resurfaced and I have since deleted & reinstalled the email account several times, each time solved the issue right away only to have it come back.

Bottom line again is I'm unable to download attachments from emails.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

ZB10
    Send to Gmail account
    12-10-15 11:43 PM
    I forwarded the emails to another account on live.com on the same device and it loaded briskly, normally in other words.

Something is wrong with that one account, probably in setup; i did not do anything to it I didnt change anything it just started failing since monday.

Anyone have any ideas on whether one could have accidentally flipped a switch somehow somewhere that could have affected this capability?

I also checked account setup on live.com and as far as I can tell it is the same as other accts that are working.

Weird stuff.

ZB10
    12-11-15 10:02 AM