I have the BB Z10 with the latest update. I use it for just personal use. The last two weeks, all my new emails coming in are only showing the subject line in the body, but the body text and attachments are not showing. I tried going to various account settings and cannot find out what the problem is. Any suggestions?
    01-05-18 10:03 PM
    I've had this before in the Hub on my Q10. Not sure what the cause is, but a reboot should fix it? Have you tried restarting the Hub? Five diagonal down-swipes starting on the triage button (i.e. the top-right corner of the Hub, below the cellular status and battery indicators).

Posted via CB10
    01-06-18 10:58 AM
    Unfortunately that did not work. What I just found interesting is that emails from an old hotmail account are fine. It's only emails from my University account powered by gmail.
    01-06-18 01:48 PM
    I so far, have deleted the email account and re-installed it, and went through all the settings. The university gmail account will not load the body of the text. If I link my university gmail to a friend a IPhone, emails are displayed correctly, and Microsoft email accounts are displayed normally on the BB. So its some inherent gmail setting on my BB that stops from downloading the content of he body and retains only the header message
    01-14-18 03:29 PM
    FYI, I began experiencing the same problem beginning midday last Friday: empty message bodies in my two Gmail accounts, one work and one school. I have two Passports, both updated with latest 10.3.3 release. Seems confined to just mail - calendar and contacts unaffected. Other mail features affected: Also appears to block receipt of large attachments, i.e., over 1MB. Older messages in the Hub these accounts continue to display message body content but disappear when I attempt to forward them. On the other hand, I can type and send messages that are received by recipients, although the sent items show as blank in my hub.

So far, the only remedy I have tried is to reboot my phones, which made no difference. I assume doing so also restarts the hub. I have thought of deleting my Google accounts and reinstalling them but have been hesitant since no everything is affected. BTW, though all this the G Suite dashboard has shown the "Google Sync for Mobile" service as functional, assuming this service includes Google Sync for BlackBerry. Thus I am tempted to post a thread in the Google Help forum to see if I can get a response before deleting and reinstalling accounts.

Meanwhile, I thought of installing another native BB 10 Gmail app to read mail temporarily but have chosen not to because candidates seem to emulate the web experience, which I personally do not like. So I have gone instead with the latest Outlook Android APK just for my work account. This actually works pretty well - it even generates a BB10 Hub notification when mail is received if I leave it running, which can't be said for every Android messaging service on BB10. No substitute for getting this issue resolved so I can use the hub again with Gmail, however.
    01-15-18 12:52 AM
    Fyi Google has fixed this problem: I began receiving complete message bodies this morning. After refreshing the contents of my message lists by turning off sync and then turning it back on for each account, I now have complete message bodies even for the messages received during the last few days.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-18 09:38 AM