02-09-14 08:02 PM
28 12
tools
    And this was not a problem prior to the OS upgrade a couple weeks ago. It started happening to me right after that.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 07:54 PM
    That's a lot of presumptions you've got going on there and you're wrong. You're taking for granted everyone has the same problem. My business accounts don't have a 2 step verification process, which is why im not having this issue on any other platform. If it were a 2 step issue then granted, it wouldn't be a BB problem. In my case and in many other peoples cases it is a BB problem.
    Where have I made any presumptions? I was referring to your use of that particular link to back up what you said and I still don't see that link as backing up what you said. I never said that all cases of email accounts getting invalidated are due to the 2 Step verification.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 07:55 PM
    I've tried deleting my new gmail account from hub to see if having just one outlook account in hub helps that's what I had uo until a few days ago. Least I'm not alone with this problem

Posted via CB10
    Are you using Outlook.com with a Live domain? If so I have the exact same problem. But it seems to be a problem related to Outlook.com's EAS server. Cause I have the same problem on Outlook2013, my playbook and Windows 8 Mail. I've even spoken to MS support and they acknowledge there has been reports of email disconnecting after a few mins or a feww hrs. But always happens within a day. Their solution use IMAP for email.

And EAS (email + password) for Calendar and Contacts.

I've had that for 4 days now and no disconnections so far.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 08:02 PM
28 12