I am going out on a limb and posting a possible solution for Outlook Syncing with the Z10 BB10.

I do not use Outlook but I have been on this forum, and on the BlackBerry forums, and have seen quite a few people looking for solutions.

So I am posting this to its own thread:

Here is the linkt to an article that shows a seemingly elegant solution to Outlook users issues.

How to sync Outlook information with Blackberry Z10 | Geek Squad

I really hope this helps a few of you.

Best regards,

ctfish
    02-11-13 02:32 PM
    I like the DTM method WAY better!
    02-11-13 02:39 PM
    I like the DTM method WAY better!
    Do you have a Z10?
    02-11-13 02:47 PM
    I would call that an "effective" solution, not necessarily an "elegant" one. It also ignores that there's a significant body of users who really don't want to use any online services in the course of syncing up contacts.
    02-11-13 02:55 PM
    I would call that an "effective" solution, not necessarily an "elegant" one. It also ignores that there's a significant body of users who really don't want to use any online services in the course of syncing up contacts.
    I didn't realize we were parsing sentences here. I think it is elegant in that A) it seems to solve a problem b) Does not require cables c) Will help most people with the specific issue in the short-term until BlackBerry solves the real issue. and C) will mean that people won't return their Z10, which is a pain in the keister.

And if I said "effective" which word would you have then said was better?

The sanctimony on this site makes it really tough to want to actually post anything to help anyone. If you were stuck on the side of the road and someone came by to help, would you parse their sentences, or say "Thank you"? I think I know the answer.
    Last edited by ctfish; 02-11-13 at 04:42 PM.
    02-11-13 03:16 PM