Now, here's a funny thing.

In the last 2 weeks I have instigated an upgrade for one colleague to a Z10 (his arrived in 2 days) and the delivery of a new Z10 for a new colleague (his arrived in 1 day) all through EE UK. Great! 4G all round.

But... we have another new colleague. He ordered his brand new Z10 last week, only 1 day after the upgrade guy. He was told it would arrive Friday...

... then Tuesday (Monday was a holiday here)...

... then today they say they are OUT OF STOCK!!! and have no idea when he'll get one. Soon, maybe. He needs it for work!

But he has a delivery reference number so he calls the courier who say they have absolutely no record of it.

Is the Z10 really out of stock at EE UK (REALLY??) Has anyone else ordered a Z10 in the last 7 days and had the same trouble?

Or is it that Orange was a great network with fantastic customer service (in my experience) and this whole EE thing is sending them down the pan to Vodafone levels....
    08-27-13 05:22 PM
    Could be taken as good news. Maybe it;s selling well at your carrier.
    08-27-13 11:47 PM
    Have you tried calling any stores to see if they have them in stock and can fulfill the order?

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 06:42 AM
    Well, I phoned EE myself and a very nice lady confirmed that they are indeed out of stock at the moment as 'it is one of our most popular handsets'.

More should be arriving shortly, she said.

Wow!

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    08-28-13 07:13 AM
    Well, I phoned EE myself and a very nice lady confirmed that they are indeed out of stock at the moment as 'it is one of our most popular handsets'.

More should be arriving shortly, she said.

Wow!

Good to know! I think with price drop the demand will increase further.

Sent via my Z10
    08-28-13 07:16 AM
    A friend of mine had the same problem with EE. I wouldn't get excited about the out of stock thing. I don't think it means they are selling out. It just means they aren't bothering to stock very many of them.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 07:20 AM
    A friend of mine had the same problem with EE. I wouldn't get excited about the out of stock thing. I don't think it means they are selling out. It just means they aren't bothering to stock very many of them.

Posted via CB10
    You might be right.

Sent via my Z10
    08-28-13 07:31 AM
    My first reaction, to be honest, was 'did they only have 3 and we bought two thirds of them last week' but the fact that she said how popular it is at the moment made me feel good anyway...

Even if she just said it to keep me happy!

08-28-13 07:35 AM
    Carphone Warehose has slashed the SIM free price to �260. Maybe buy one of those and save on the contract?
    08-28-13 08:13 AM
    Good to know that z10 is doing well. Z10 is a great device. Bb10 amazing.
    I guess reducing the price worked for z10

Z10sandeep
    08-28-13 08:21 AM