So it looks like i broke BBW on my Z10. Short of wiping my whole phone and starting over id like to see if the forums can help me out.

So i installed the eBay app from the BBW and during the installation i thought it was all done when i got the prompt fo security authorizations and what not. So i launch the app, waited a few mins nothing happened, apart from a second and third request for security authorizations, anyway flip back into BBW and i see that it is still "installing" tried to pause or tried to stop the install, still after a few mins no response from BBW so i thought i would retry the eBay app. Again no response from the eBay app. No response from BBW about the installation process. So i deleted the eBay app thinking i would reinstall. Except the problem is BBW is still trying to install the eBay app. close and restart both the BBW and the Z10 does not help, its still trying to install the app even though it is no longer there, and i dont have the option to install the app from BBW.

Anyway long story short..i was hoping to grab the official BBW eBay app .bar file and see if i sideload the damn thing in BBW would quite "installing" the ebay app.

Also i am open to suggestions, hopefully none that involve...wipe your phone and start over. argh
    03-28-13 08:52 PM
    Battery pull?
    03-28-13 08:54 PM
    Could you try to install it from your desktop through the BBW website?
    03-28-13 08:57 PM
    Can't u got to setting / security and privacy and give it permissions and let it finish?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 09:00 PM
    Have you done a long press on the 'x' on the active frame to clear the cache?
    03-28-13 09:04 PM
    Have you done a long press on the 'x' on the active frame to clear the cache?
    I'm pretty sure that's just a myth.
    03-28-13 09:11 PM