I started with Berry's when they were pagers and have owned every generation.

This is one gorgeous device. I have had a soft start as it arrived just as I went on a business trip and have used it only over wifi, side loaded a few android apps like google maps which I am a big user of. Not only do they work well...they are the full freaking version of the apps vs the prior native Berry versions on the 9900.

Incredible so far. Gestures are natural and smooth to learn, keyboard auto text works great. I do find the predictive words quite small to see...but ignoring them and using the auto correct seems very strong. I just might be able to leave the physical world...something I thought I would never be able to do.

Just sayin.
    Corbu and rav813 like this.
    02-15-13 07:26 AM
    Since you've been using WIFI for the a while on it, how does the battery seem to you?
    02-15-13 08:26 AM
    Since you've been using WIFI for the a while on it, how does the battery seem to you?
    Too early to say really as I have not been using a normal amount. Seems to be what I would expect given how much I have used it.
    02-15-13 10:33 AM