The writing is on the wall, my Z10 is dying a slow death, functions are having response time, apps have little quirks, and Web browser has gotten continuously slower. What frustrating is I'm on VZW and currently there aren't any quality BlackBerry offerings. My patience is running thin waiting on a new offering.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 10:24 AM
    You waiting on the KEYone or still undecided?
    04-19-17 10:38 AM
    If you're wanting to stay with BlackBerry as much as possible, get a Priv while Verizon still has them and now that they are less expensive. If you're waiting for a KEYone, it might be awhile, if ever, and then you'll pay a lot more. BB10 simply isn't coming back. Otherwise there aren't plenty of other Android phones and iPhones to choose from. Your call.
    04-19-17 10:46 AM
    Honestly I'm undecided.....a physical keyboard doesn't excite me much.....I like not falling into what everyone else has.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 01:33 PM
    Honestly I'm undecided.....a physical keyboard doesn't excite me much.....I like not falling into what everyone else has.

Posted via CB10
    Then I would definitely go with the PRIV. I also have a Z10 and a PRIV, both on VZW and while my Z10 is still rocking strong (Don't do much web browsing, only 3 email accounts and BBM and WhatsApp - for now) - I find the PRIV to be a great "replacement" when (not if) my Z10 starts making the death rattle.

Didn't think I would like the Android, but overall I am very happy. Once you have MM there are really no issues, no overheating, no random reboots etc. (I myself never had these issues even when on Lollipop..) The retail price is $408 on VZW's site, but I would let them know you can get an unlocked PRIV for $299 from Blackberry directly. They will tell you that the version is not compatible with VZW, just use it as leverage for a purchase price!!
    04-19-17 01:39 PM
    Look for a verizon z30 as a replacment.
    04-21-17 07:20 AM
    Look for a verizon z30 as a replacment.
    Come on!!! Really, just let em move on to a PRIV. Z30 is almost old as the Z10. Almost 4 years old. Seriously??

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 09:04 AM
    Z30 is a solid phone. Mine still works very well, and has a stellar battery, even in 2017.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 09:17 AM
    If you use an autoloader and load up the latest OS, I bet many of your issues will go away. At any rate, your Z10 is four years old, so I can understand why you would want to move on.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 09:19 AM
    I'm wondering what you have installed on your Z10. Mine is 3 years old and is flying with the. 3 update......decided to take the Z10 out of the draw and put my beloved P9982 back in its box.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 12:47 PM
    hello pips ..my second bb z10 was stolen a couple of days ago, can anyone give a useful tips as to recovery of the phone through tracking.thks.
    04-24-17 11:22 AM
    hello pips ..my second bb z10 was stolen a couple of days ago, can anyone give a useful tips as to recovery of the phone through tracking.thks.
    First of all, is BlackBerry Protect enabled on the device? If so, you might be able to trace it.

Second, this is unrelated to the thread topic. Please begin a new thread for this separate issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 02:14 PM
    The writing is on the wall, my Z10 is dying a slow death, functions are having response time, apps have little quirks, and Web browser has gotten continuously slower. What frustrating is I'm on VZW and currently there aren't any quality BlackBerry offerings. My patience is running thin waiting on a new offering.

Posted via CB10
    BTW, if you give up on your Z10, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Posted via CB10
    Dok Kang likes this.
    04-24-17 02:14 PM
    Mine's still running fine after four years, but I've replaced the camera and battery so far. The original screen protector is still in good shape, but the case I bought on AliEx is falling apart and needs replacement. So long as I can acquire replacement parts, this thing will not be allowed to die, though its janky battery shape means that may be the end of the line soon.
    04-24-17 04:14 PM
    My z10 is still going strong and and so is my z30. No sign of any slow downs. But a priv is an updated device where you don't need to use the physical keyboard if you don't want to.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 10:03 PM
    Come on!!! Really, just let em move on to a PRIV. Z30 is almost old as the Z10. Almost 4 years old. Seriously??

Posted via CB10
    Not to old to be used and to be happy.

As I think, the priv is for people who will have a screen with 5 inch and more.
    For me, my Z10 has a compact dimensions.
    A Z30 would be a little bigger but also a nice OS10 device.

Posted with my fabulous Classic or Z10
    04-25-17 02:39 PM
    Just got back from Italy, famous for dodgy wifi. I was at a film festival, so had to work as well. I brought: Sony Vaio laptop; Lenovo tab 3; BBerry Dtek50 and my Z10. The only device that would connect 100% to any wifi I encountered was the Z10. Truthfully, the others were essentially useless. Not only did the Z10 connect perfectly to wifi, but wifi-calling also worked perfectly.

Had a chance to mess around with my Dtek50... but I'm buying a new Z30.
    05-03-17 06:59 AM
    Just got back from Italy, famous for dodgy wifi. I was at a film festival, so had to work as well. I brought: Sony Vaio laptop; Lenovo tab 3; BBerry Dtek50 and my Z10. The only device that would connect 100% to any wifi I encountered was the Z10. Truthfully, the others were essentially useless. Not only did the Z10 connect perfectly to wifi, but wifi-calling also worked perfectly.

Had a chance to mess around with my Dtek50... but I'm buying a new Z30.
    So a Z10 is at least good as MiFi unit with talk and text email capabilities thrown in free.
    05-03-17 01:26 PM
    6x Z10 on international project. Very good phone: phone / BBM / replaceable battery / cheap.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 02:53 PM
    So a Z10 is at least good as MiFi unit with talk and text email capabilities thrown in free.
    Actually my hotel loaned me a MiFi which connected all other devices for about half an hour. Then they all stalled. Only the Z10 could use the hotel's straight wifi with zero interruption.
    05-03-17 03:09 PM