I have switched from the Blackberry 8350i to the Z10

The transfer of my contact, calendar and tasks, worked fine, the first time.

I have been using Lotus Notes for 15 years and one of the reasons I choose the new Blackberry was that I was hoping to be able to sync Lotus Notes easily to the Z10, but the BlackBerry Link can't do that.

However, the old BlackBerry Desktop syncs fine with my 8350i. I was thinking I can then transfer the data to the Z10 with the BlackBerry Link. But, every time I do this, I get a new set of duplicates. I clear all contacts and calendar entries on the Z10, before I repeat the transfer. For the most part the contact names don't duplicate. It's the home phone, mobile phone etc. that duplicates within each contact. I have tried to figure out where these duplicates are stored. I can't find anything in Outlook, Windows contacts, gmail, facebook or gmail. I have even deleted some of the BlackBerry appdata files and reset the sync options in BlackBerry Link, without effect.

I understand that there are apps for transferring from Lotus Notes. Maybe that's what I need to get, but before I do that, I want to understand this problem and also consider other options, such as dropping Lotus Notes.

Any help will be appreciated.
    12-28-13 04:23 PM
    Wow talk about legacy os lol 4.6 to bb10. I know u won't miss the battery pulls

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    12-28-13 05:07 PM
    It's a T-Mobile Z10.
    12-28-13 05:09 PM
    I understand that there are apps for transferring from Lotus Notes. Maybe that's what I need to get, but before I do that, I want to understand this problem and also consider other options, such as dropping Lotus Notes.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Are you using Lotus Notes for personal use or is it employer mandated?

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    12-28-13 09:52 PM
    I use Lotus Notes privately, at this time. I don't have any support for it. As I said, I can change to something else and probably will eventually.
    12-29-13 07:31 AM