Has anyone on ATT had any of their friends say they are getting text messages twice or not getting them at all?

I've had a friend trying to reach me since 7:30pm and then not actually getting to me via phone call or text until 8:42pm. I am going to speak with BlackBerry Tech and see what they think as well.

Be it trivial or premature in posting about it- I was just real irritated about plans getting messed up and am hoping that it's not related to the new phone.
    03-23-13 10:02 PM
    It's not trivial if it's an issue! Unfortunately I have no solution for you but if you do get it sorted out with BlackBerry tech support please post a solution for the other forum members.

CB10 App, Z10
    03-23-13 10:06 PM
    I most certainly will post it here. I am truly, bummed out.

ATT said they were going to call me in 30 mins. I'm not sure if I'm not getting some calls (since I didn't get one of my friends either) or if they just didn't call me back to send me to BlackBerry tech. support.

I called 611 and the customer service center is closed. I'll be getting at them tomorrow. In the mean time, I've texted and called (left a voicemail) and have had no response from him yet.
    03-23-13 10:09 PM
    Again, I have had 2 text messages come to me about 10-15 minutes after my friend sent them. Has anyone been getting text messages late?
    03-24-13 11:07 PM