Dropped in the garage with the case off.. two big wraps around the edges I've taken apart a few electronic devices in my time though so I'm pretty confident that I can replace the housing!

Question is, where do I get the full housing? All I've found is this so far Replacement Black Full Housing Cover Case Tools FOR Blackberry Z10 BB10 JQHS622 | eBay

From the pictures, I'm no sure if it includes the plastic bits on the front of the device. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance
    07-17-13 12:44 AM
    Just found Etrade supply... looks like it may fit the bill!
    07-17-13 12:48 AM
    Make sure you match the a type or b type chassis to your phone: look at the pictures and match where the SIM card is located.

Check the teardown at ifixit before you do anything.

Be very careful with the screen. I tore one of the ribbon cables swapping my chassis cause they are very delicate and tricky to maneuver. Etrade also seems to be out of screens at the moment, so you'd be stuck with eBay or something.

T2 and T4 torx are necessary. Make sure they're good ones: the cheap ones I had weren't the right size, but the new set I got was fine.

And of course, consider just getting a skin from someone like dbrand, if it's damage that can be covered up. Might save a headache in the long run.

"In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas."
    yueytan likes this.
    07-17-13 12:55 AM
    07-17-13 12:57 AM
    Yqxg
    Hjjjjjnn
    Ulnhbhbhfcdff jvqmnjkjjn.mjjghbhXc bgcvnnnm
    Fdcvccvvn

M"plllgtgklpklPPlllll.jjjjjggvvV cnnikkkvqqcbvbb. HpPub bbbbbklllklkmmiop

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 01:16 AM
    Yqxg
    Hjjjjjnn
    Fdcvccvvn

Posted via CB10
    +1

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 likes this.
    07-17-13 01:21 AM
    Make sure you match the a type or b type chassis to your phone: look at the pictures and match where the SIM card is located.

Check the teardown at ifixit before you do anything.

Be very careful with the screen. I tore one of the ribbon cables swapping my chassis cause they are very delicate and tricky to maneuver. Etrade also seems to be out of screens at the moment, so you'd be stuck with eBay or something.

T2 and T4 torx are necessary. Make sure they're good ones: the cheap ones I had weren't the right size, but the new set I got was fine.

And of course, consider just getting a skin from someone like dbrand, if it's damage that can be covered up. Might save a headache in the long run.

"In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas."
    Thanks for the tips mate. They sell a Type A chassis with a Type B middle section - will that work?

BlackBerry Z10 Rear Housing Assembly|Back Cover Assembly

I emailed them to make sure it will work with an STL100-2 but haven't heard back yet.
    07-17-13 02:09 AM
    oh WOW! that wasn't the part i needed but THIS IS BlackBerry Z10 Bezel Replacement Australia | Fast Delivery Best Price

quite cheap too. thanks for that!
    07-17-13 02:10 AM
    Yqxg
    Hjjjjjnn
    Fdcvccvvn

Posted via CB10
    Lol pocket poster

Posted Via My Most Used BlackBerry App
    07-17-13 05:59 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    I try to contribute my best to this forum and I never gotten one like for all the useful information I put in and then my Son get a hold of my BlackBerry Z10 and type all that none sense and he gets two like and a reply with a quote and a +1.......crazy world lolol

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 10:23 PM
    I try to contribute my best to this forum and I never gotten one like for all the useful information I put in and then my Son get a hold of my BlackBerry Z10 and type all that none sense and he gets two like and a reply with a quote and a +1.......crazy world lolol

Posted via CB10
    Now that is priceless.

CB10 using Z10 STL 100-3 on AT&T OS .4543
    07-17-13 10:31 PM

Posted via CB10

Sounds like your son needs to get a BlackBerry 10 phone and hit up the forums!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 10:34 PM
    Yqxg
    Hjjjjjnn
    Fdcvccvvn

Posted via CB10
    I had that once. Penicillin cure it right up.
    07-17-13 10:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha I know a fadi, immediately searched u on linkedin to see if you were the guy I know! You're not. But this is hilarious.

Posted via CB10
    fadi.alsaidi likes this.
    07-18-13 08:00 PM
    Hahaha I know a fadi, immediately searched u on linkedin to see if you were the guy I know! You're not. But this is hilarious.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man. Yeah there is not a lot of Fadis in this world. Besid it's not a great name to have if you live in the US. Its prounced fatty over here so you know especially when I pack a few pounds.lolol

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 10:34 PM