Bound to happen, but only a week after I got it It did okay, scuffed pretty good on two corners, could have been much worse...out of my lap and onto concrete. Now to find someone who has a replacement OEM midplate in stock...
    02-24-13 10:43 AM
    You have my condolences.
    02-24-13 10:45 AM
    That's why I bought a case for mine

Posted via CB10
    big_time2 and Snap51 like this.
    02-24-13 10:57 AM
    Ya. Case is worth the investment. I got the tough case. It's stylish and rugged. Perfect blend. The z10 is 700 dollar investment. Take care of her

Posted via CB10
    big_time2 and amjass12 like this.
    02-24-13 11:00 AM
    Oh I will certainly never learn, that's why I knew it was bound to happen ...I've always preferred the sleekness of a naked device, and the Z10 being a sexy beast, I'd hate to obscure it under armor...we'll see if some kind of slim case comes out that I can live with...
    02-24-13 11:10 AM
    Lol. I feel the same way. I had the all touch torch. Felt too good to put in a case. Then I dropped it.

Wish these phones could be rock hard tough and elegant so you didn't need a case.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 11:30 AM
    I've had the rubber case (I call it the BB condom) on my Storm 2 for years until recently when it ripped. I've been using it naked for a few weeks and I must say, like the OP, it just feels better. (And of course, taken out of context, this post could be COMPLETELY misconstrued! )
    02-24-13 11:44 AM
    I've never liked cases on my BB's but thought I'd better buy one for my new pride and joy

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 01:13 PM
    I like it naked too. I use the oem pouch for transport and leave it out otherwise. I had tried the flip case but ended up returning it. I just really like the feel of this phone. That said, I am more careful with this one than with my old Curve or nokia.
    02-24-13 01:21 PM
    02-24-13 02:26 PM
    I like to keep my z10 naked as well, with just a screen protector skin on it, however this morning the alarm went off and I blindly managed to tap snooze, and put it back on the bedside table, just as I drifted off again, I heard a thud, and woke to see my Z10 on the floor. Now the screen has all these little pixel problems.... only had it for 7 days....
    02-27-13 09:32 AM
    My Nokia N8 had a slot for a lanyard, I wish the Z10 had a lanyard slot as I found it handy, an unobtrusive, at times.
    02-27-13 09:37 AM
    I love this device way too much to carry it "naked" around. I was nervous every time I took it out of the holster that I bought when I first got it. After looking around for a few days, I bought the I Skin Vibe case. It fits the phone perfectly, gives it a great look and most important for me, provides very good grip and feel when holding it. I also put on an HD screen protector and I think I am set for a while.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 10:07 AM
    Oh I will certainly never learn, that's why I knew it was bound to happen ...I've always preferred the sleekness of a naked device, and the Z10 being a sexy beast, I'd hate to obscure it under armor...we'll see if some kind of slim case comes out that I can live with...
    I'm the same as you...I hate hiding a "sexy" phone, in a case or any sort...I like the sleekness or style, of the phone outright...but...I tend to drop every phone I own, at least once, so have learned to live with a case, and a screen protector. A "pouch" style doesn't do either, because I've owned those before, and I drop the phone once it's out of the pouch. Kids came as well, so with them around, the case is a necessity.
    02-27-13 10:49 AM
    I have found that Ghost Armor helps protect my phones, I've dropped them many times on tile floors at home and never got as much as a scratch!
    It's great protection and still allows for the shear sexy look.
    02-27-13 11:18 AM
    Does look like a nice case.
    02-27-13 11:22 AM
    My buddy accidentally knocked the z10 while it was charging on the counter I nearly killed him but it survived a 5 foot drop onto hardwood thankfully. Need to get a holster and case for it besides the screen protector.
    02-27-13 04:53 PM
    Definitely agree with you here, the Z10 just feels amazing in the hand without a case. That dimpled back is just crying out to be held case-free... which is why I am always torn when I first buy a new smartphone whether to put a case on it or not. I almost always have a case when it's brand new, too afraid of dropping it. I have the Incipio Dual Pro Black case on mine with a screen protector, and while it does add some bulk, it's still very nice to hold and I feel a lot safer that if I drop it the corners will be safe.

Of course when I show it off to friends, off comes the case
    02-27-13 05:18 PM
    Just ordered a PDair leather flip case for my Z10. Had one on my Torch 9800 and it kept it like new after a few drops and falls. It may bulk the phone out but I prefer the security of it just in case. No pun intended there! ; )

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    02-27-13 05:27 PM
    Bound to happen, but only a week after I got it It did okay, scuffed pretty good on two corners, could have been much worse...out of my lap and onto concrete. Now to find someone who has a replacement OEM midplate in stock...
    ahh sorry to hear that... the first one's always the worst. You get upset and depressed about it. At least it survived! I'm not a big fan of cases, but i have the leather pouch for my Z10 (gotta keep the precious....safe)
    02-27-13 06:49 PM
    Definitely agree with you here, the Z10 just feels amazing in the hand without a case. That dimpled back is just crying out to be held case-free... which is why I am always torn when I first buy a new smartphone whether to put a case on it or not. I almost always have a case when it's brand new, too afraid of dropping it. I have the Incipio Dual Pro Black case on mine with a screen protector, and while it does add some bulk, it's still very nice to hold and I feel a lot safer that if I drop it the corners will be safe.

Of course when I show it off to friends, off comes the case
    Yeah... i agree. When i got my 9000 and my 9900 I had it in the holster that came in the packaging...that was for a couple months...then it went naked! For the Z10, i'm not sure but this BB will stay in that pouch alot longer for sure... Best of both worlds for me atleast; in the pouch - safe and screen protected as well as the casing has some rigidity to protect against bumps. Then while in use...case-free!!
    02-27-13 06:56 PM
    uh hu he said naked.....even with a case you can still pick up std's be careful
    02-27-13 07:04 PM
    you're right...can't be too careful
    02-27-13 07:09 PM
    I have the casemate tough case and I'm still friggin paranoid with this phone. I love it!!
    02-27-13 07:17 PM
    Naked here. And loving every second of it

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 07:20 PM
39 12