I have just purchased a z10 and the muppets at Vodafone transferred the data from my bold. I am now connected to my exchange server but have the same calender entry twice, in different colours. Any ideas how I can remove this please?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:39 AM
    In the calendar, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Manage.

That will let you choose which calendars show. If the doubles went into the Home (Local calendar) then just check that one off and then delete all the entries in it. That should leave you with your synchronized calendar which I assume is preferred.

I can't think of any easier way to clear it out.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 02:30 AM
    Nick's reply above is correct.........

When your your retail rep transfered data (calendar, contacts, etc) they went to "Local".

Then when you set up accounts you set up a calendar sync (which a calendar where you already had entriies ... @gmail, @hotmail, etc. etc.).

So ....... you are now viewing both calendars. You can delete the "Local" entries...... or ..... in the Calendar app just turn off the view so that you onlly see one.

The big thing you need to do:
    ----Go to >>>Settings >>> Accounts ....... then at the bottom of the account screen click on "Set Defaults" .

---- Set your default Calendar

New entries will go to this default Calendar. So you can have them go to "Local" or your sync'd account.

Hope this helps!!

NOTE: If you have 4 emails on your Z10 you could have 5 different sets of Calendar entires and have them show up in different colors.
    1- email 1
    2- email 2
    3- email 3
    4- email 4
    5- Local
    You can make entries into each calendar (1-5). They will all show up on your Z10 but they will only sync with the Calendar/email they are associated with. You can set one of the five calendars as your default.
    04-14-13 05:26 AM
    That's sorted it, thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:17 AM