John Chen, my new hero. Unbelievable what a trusted CEO can do with a company.

I think financial companies are rallying behind him because of his success.

Go BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 10:32 AM
    Don't say I didn't says so, BlackBerry stock up, up.-img_00000817.png
    Up almost a $1.00 so far...! Time to start the uphill battle, with Mr.Chen as our leader...

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    12-20-13 10:36 AM
    Lol, relax. We need to wait and see how his plan will unfold before we start calling him a hero.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 10:47 AM
    Lol, relax. We need to wait and see how his plan will unfold before we start calling him a hero.

Posted via CB10
    LOL... well said.
    12-20-13 10:49 AM
    yeah OP, it went up like a dollar
    GS51 likes this.
    12-20-13 11:41 AM
    Wall St. makes no friggin sense whatsoever, especially in regards to this stock.

They lose nearly 5 BILLION dollars, they bid the stock up. They release good news, the stock tanks. Jeezus.
    12-20-13 04:43 PM
    ... no relaxing. Relaxing is what bought this company down.

Get happy, get hyper. He's my hero

Stay positive and imagine a stock at 22 dollars in 6 months and it will happen.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 07:17 PM
    Go! Chen keep it up! We, BB users at ur back!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 07:20 PM
    Fire more people!

oye...
    12-20-13 09:00 PM
    Woah... let's slow down a bit here.
    12-20-13 09:22 PM
    The stock went up because investors like the fact that the company is distancing itself from the smartphone business, at least the consumer smartphone business in developed markets. Essentially, Chen is signaling that they aren't just going to burn all of the cash like it seemed when they dug in after the strategic review.
    12-20-13 09:39 PM
    I was just reading this news item where Mr.Chen has an agreement with Foxconn.

He has a lot of good ideas to move BlackBerry forward except to do business with Foxcon, that is not good at all...! Every time I hear iPhone I think of Foxcon, greed and excess on top of greed and excess.! With little or no value for human rights.!

"The goal is to make BlackBerry's handset business cash-flow positive through the Foxconn agreement, with hopes of returning to a profit in fiscal 2016, Chen said."

I am not going to have a phone made by Foxconn, If you don't know why just Google Foxconn.
    Maby Mr. Chen will help clean up Foxcon...!

BlackBerry has US$4.4 billion Q3 loss; revenue below estimates, BB10 sales weak | CTV News
    Last edited by robhenry24; 12-20-13 at 10:20 PM.
    12-20-13 09:45 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000817.png 
Views:	866 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	231833
    Up almost a $1.00 so far...! Time to start the uphill battle, with Mr.Chen as our leader...

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    Same shot was said with Thorstein Hines. Just another CEO. Don't count your chickens wait till they hatch that means over time.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 01:07 AM
    I am not going to have a phone made by Foxconn, If you don't know why just Google Foxconn.

If you buy more than one electronic product per annum and do not ALREADY own products made in Foxconn factories, I will personally give you a crisp $100 bill.

These petty feel-good crusades against companies where most of the crusaders have no idea what is actually going on, or worse, how they themselves are already personally contributing to it, are dumb.

If you want to solve global labor problems, start in your own country by pushing back against the despicable anti-labor wave that has consumed this country ever since Ronny Raygun fired all the flight traffic controllers.
    12-21-13 06:49 AM
    If you buy more than one electronic product per annum and do not ALREADY own products made in Foxconn factories, I will personally give you a crisp $100 bill.

These petty feel-good crusades against companies where most of the crusaders have no idea what is actually going on, or worse, how they themselves are already personally contributing to it, are dumb.

If you want to solve global labor problems, start in your own country by pushing back against the despicable anti-labor wave that has consumed this country ever since Ronny Raygun fired all the flight traffic controllers.
    OMG, My Brother, you are absolutely right. This is a business not a world saving venture. A business is like a Pac-Man, it swallows up everything in site, however it can be eaten by lazy, comfortable top - down employees. In Blackberry's case, it was the "innovation" part not growing and keeping up with the times.

Without innovative employees, a company, a country dies. It's within, that it can be saved, and when it doesn't, the people at the bottom suffer. This in itself is kind of the Top letting the bottom down. Sounds familiar, look at social injustices, but then again: It's just A BUSINESS.
    12-21-13 09:54 AM