I'm worried my Z10 is faulty as I'm having a few issues with it. Firstly I sometimes don't get messages, especially on BBM and I don't get the 'is writing a message' on my phone. I am having problems downloading some music, so I tried to use blackberry help on twitter, in the hub I select the @blackberryhelp contact and try to send a message the send message option is greyed out. When I got a message from @blackberryhelp I typed a reply and pressed send message and the reply went above the message and had a red clock symbol, was blank and dated. 31sr December 23:35. I find I'm having to restart quite a lot to sort problems out. Occasionally it randomly restarts and I'm running 10.0.10.90. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
    03-19-13 04:05 PM
    Hi op, I'm not 100% sure but i find that many of the issues you have are data related, can go into your settlement and verify on what network speed you are running please.
    Also if you can make log on your wifi network and try to send a twitter message or ask someone to put one letter into a bbm message and see if you still have the same issue. It's only a matter to see if it is data related of if it's a faulty os/phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 05:07 PM
    I'm on a 2g/3g network and BBM does now work. Not sure what you mean by wifi log, did look at that and can see I can copy it to clipboard. twitter still not working. I've still got bis, as a legacy from my old carrier plan.
    03-19-13 05:25 PM
    . I am having problems downloading some music, so I tried to use blackberry help on twitter, in the hub I select the @blackberryhelp contact and try to send a message the send message option is greyed out. When I got a message from @blackberryhelp I typed a reply and pressed send message and the reply went above the message and had a red clock symbol, was blank and dated. 31sr December 23:35. I find I'm having to restart quite a lot to sort problems out. Occasionally it randomly restarts and I'm running 10.0.10.90. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
    I went to these guys for help as well. They don't allow personal messages at least until they write to you in a PM. That explains why it's greyed out. And honestly I thought that twitter account was absolutely useless. Solved my problem on my own and they didn't even care to know what was wrong or how it was solved. And this was something I noticed a number of people were experiencing.

As for the red clock thing, I'm not sure what that's about, but I'd bet it's something to do with Twitter or the App. Do you have the most recent Twitter app? Glad BBM is working for you now
    03-19-13 05:31 PM
    Sorry it was a bit confusing : go on wifi and see if the problem remain. It's a way to see if you have a dada problem. But if bbm is now working perfectly it can't be a data issue. Have called your carrier's tech support about it yet?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 07:04 AM
    Not yet, I will do now though. I have the latest version of twitter and I still can't send a message from the hub. If I try and send to someone the send message button is still greyed out and I've deleted twitter and reinstalled it as well.
    03-21-13 11:43 AM