I was looking on CNET today and saw pics of the brand new HTC One phone. I couldn't help but see a little of the white Z10 in what I saw.
    Does anyone else see a little Z10 in the HTC One-imageuploadedbycb-forums1361312177.945247.jpg
    See, in the edges are angular, similar to the Z10
    02-19-13 04:17 PM
    Yep...Sure do...Looks good though...
    02-19-13 04:21 PM
    02-19-13 04:28 PM
    Yep. Trelawrence nailed it. The new HTC Evo looks like it too. Bastards.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    02-19-13 04:31 PM
    LOL!
    02-19-13 04:32 PM
    yea...pretty identical on the outside.
    02-19-13 04:38 PM
    Yes, I see the resemblance, it is rectangular with a screen on the front.
    02-19-13 04:47 PM
    LOL. They both reminded me of the white experias from last year. In any case, you're right, they're all slabs, without a heck of a lot to differentiate them.

On a serious note: that HTC sounds like it has some REALLY nice construction - aluminum unibody. Up there with the iphones. HTC is going all out.
    02-19-13 05:02 PM
    LOL. They both reminded me of the white experias from last year. In any case, you're right, they're all slabs, without a heck of a lot to differentiate them.

On a serious note: that HTC sounds like it has some REALLY nice construction - aluminum unibody. Up there with the iphones. HTC is going all out.
    It is intriguing. Blasted 1-yr upgrade cycle! LOL. Choice is good.
    richardat likes this.
    02-19-13 05:15 PM
    I wonder if HTC hopes to get more sales from looking like other devices (nokia now BB) instead of actually trying to do their own design and having zero mindshare with costumers.

There is no way they would be unaware that their devices look extremely similar to two different flagship devices. We need innovation. Everyone aside from BB isn't innovating.
    02-19-13 05:37 PM
    I see a 4.7 inch 1080p display, z10 i think not.
    02-19-13 05:40 PM
    And the Droid X, too Bastards indeed
    02-19-13 05:44 PM
    It's been claimed many times on this forum that the HTC looks like the Z10. However, every touchscreen phone basically looks the same.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 05:47 PM
    I see a 4.7 inch 1080p display, z10 i think not.
    It wasn't about the screen, it was about the shape smart alec.
    02-19-13 06:21 PM
    LOL yeah. I do see the resemblances. They prolly got computer chips on the inside.
    02-19-13 06:41 PM

If the reviews are good and it is released by T-Mobile before the Z10, I would seriously consider getting one and waiting for the Q10.
    richardat likes this.
    02-19-13 06:47 PM
    Put blippar on this and U get a Z10 to show off... LOL
    02-19-13 06:55 PM
    I just saw something you all missed. The similarities aren't just external. In Sense 5.0 when you pull up the multitasking screen it looks very similar to the bb10 homescreen of running apps. And where on BB10 you touch the X to close the 'cards', on the HTC One you swipe the cards and close the apps. Android jellybean also already has a pretty robust notification system. It's not a "hub" but it is very good nonetheless. The phone also enjoys a fast and smooth UI, a better camera, and obviously apps. The cherry on top is their clever 'blinkfeed' screen which really took me by surprise because nobody has done this yet. Throw in one of the numerous swipe-gesture apps that allow you to mimic all of bb10 and Ubuntu's swipe gestures and you're good to go. Honest and brutal truth? You'd have an incredibly hard sell to get a customer in your store to leave with a z10 in their hands over this. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's pretty cut and dry IMO. Even if I was a die-hard "pure Google " nexus nut, I would buy this over a Nexus any day, no question.
    02-19-13 10:06 PM
    It looks like a mix between the iPhone 5 and Z10.
    richardat likes this.
    02-19-13 10:06 PM
    Actually more like the iPhone5 look at the phones backside and sideways and look at the rounded corners and metal around it. They can't get sue by apple
    as per their agreement or else they would not have went with such a similar design.
    richardat likes this.
    02-19-13 10:12 PM
    Personally, I think that new Sense UI is an abomination. It seems to be made ENTIRELY for media consumption and social feeds. I am, without a doubt, not the target demographic for the HTC One, I don't see anything there that will help me get things done efficiently.
    JR A likes this.
    02-19-13 11:01 PM
    Naw, it's aluminum. That would make it more like, the iphone. The Z10 looks like an iphone too. Tech companies worship apple.
    02-19-13 11:10 PM
    Well said. with the bb10 porting over certain android apps and having a very minimal "built for BlackBerry" apps section I give this round to htc and jellybean. They have done wonders to android over the past yeah.

As a hardcore BlackBerry user I watched the android central video from the htc show of phil's hands on and aside from the camera motion app when looking at your gallery lagging this phone looked awesome. Just sucks because its such a huge device. I'm a 4.1-4.3 inch fan for full touch.

I just saw something you all missed. The similarities aren't just external. In Sense 5.0 when you pull up the multitasking screen it looks very similar to the bb10 homescreen of running apps. And where on BB10 you touch the X to close the 'cards', on the HTC One you swipe the cards and close the apps. Android jellybean also already has a pretty robust notification system. It's not a "hub" but it is very good nonetheless. The phone also enjoys a fast and smooth UI, a better camera, and obviously apps. The cherry on top is their clever 'blinkfeed' screen which really took me by surprise because nobody has done this yet. Throw in one of the numerous swipe-gesture apps that allow you to mimic all of bb10 and Ubuntu's swipe gestures and you're good to go. Honest and brutal truth? You'd have an incredibly hard sell to get a customer in your store to leave with a z10 in their hands over this. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's pretty cut and dry IMO. Even if I was a die-hard "pure Google " nexus nut, I would buy this over a Nexus any day, no question.

Sent from my game boy color
    02-19-13 11:42 PM
    Yes, it was the first thought that came to my mind when I saw it. Good thing BlackBerry doesn't sue like Apple would have, am I right? Hahaha.

Jokes aside, that HTC phone looks sexy. I'm looking forward to playing with one.
    02-19-13 11:50 PM
    This phone is a freakin' beast...
    02-20-13 12:05 AM
106 123 ...