Tommorow it will be there
    No

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    04-21-13 11:14 PM
    Not for anything else, but I feel weird asking and begging the third party developers to make their applications and games available to my device platform... isn't supposedly the job of the device manufacturer i.e. to ensure that those common and popular applications / games are available to their products to make them competitive? And besides, if the third party developers doesn't listen to the manufacturer itself, what is the chance of them listening to the manufacturers' customers?

Posted via Z10
    All wrong. A number of different sources must provide impetus before anyone agrees to do extra work. Logic alone won't work. Logic from a single source won't work. Large numbers of "Demanders" are significant, and have an effect
    04-21-13 11:21 PM
    Right, many sources do help but if the mfr can't deal with the patent holder on the anti lock brakes, then they limit their market for their product. At first, maybe only eliminating 10% as people don't perceive it as necessary. Then 50% as most people perceive and demand it. Then 90%--all but die hard loyalists demand it and eliminate vendors w/o certain features. Only exotics, die hard loyalists and employees and their family, and owners of multi cars.

Skype is big but most people do still use their phones to drive around the block. When people start requesting full Skype (and / or full viber) for most ordinary calls, then "phone" mfrs without will limit their mkt. That percentage of users with real or perceived needs for Skype is big enough today to significantly reduce BlackBerry potential sales.

Of course the mfr has the option and, coming late to the game with same technology as competitors 3 yrs ago while also lacking other significant apps, why yes BlackBerry needs to take the initiative with a few key aftwrmkt vendors even as perhaps not usual protocol. ...

These are not ordinary times for BB... having just been released from the financial hospital but with less than superb prognosis.

Full Skype no earlier than end of summer.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 12:49 AM
    Just had a word with bill gates. He said he won't be releasing Skype anytime soon ,for he will miss the entertainment that he is getting from such nature of threads

Posted by flicking my right Thumb
    04-22-13 01:02 AM
29 12