04-22-13 01:54 PM
38 12
tools
    I'm rocking the tru protection screen protector that I got from the Crackberry store and it has been amazing since I put it on. I have used tru protection on all my devices and never loose any functionality
    04-22-13 10:01 AM
    Always have a screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 10:06 AM
    Still wondering why blackberry dint put gorilla glass on it.

Via Z10
    You mean this gorilla glass?
    Do you have a screen protector on your zee-smashed-iphone1.jpg

Just because Apple uses it doesn't make it better.

JB
    trynacu2 likes this.
    04-22-13 10:08 AM
    Got one from Pacific Mall in Toronto installed for $5. Can't even tell it's on and doesn't hamper touch capability/sensitivity.
    04-22-13 10:09 AM
    I do and my screen protector is a mess. Full of scratches and stuff.

I was originally not going to get a protector, until I saw a faint scratch( from my finger nail I'm guessing.)

But like I said, now my screen protector is full of scratches and I just want to remove it.
    Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Posted via CB10
    Better that than the phone screen right? I'd rather replace the screen protector than live with scratches on the actual screen. I've got the screen protector installed that came with my OEM transform case, and it's already picked up a couple of good scratches from being in the same pocket as keys, etc.. I find I'm not babying the phone quite as much now that it's got a little protection on it. No problems so far. Might pick up a new one so I can totally be scratch free again soon.
    04-22-13 10:15 AM
    I have a Ghost Armour screen protector on my Z10 and have the one that came with the Incipio case on my girlfriends Z10 until we can get to the mall by house and Ghost Armour hers as well lol after seeing what her purse did to her 9860 I didn't want to chance her Z10's screen ending up the same way lol
    04-22-13 10:25 AM
    I'm currently using BodyGuardz Anti Glare and I'm not impressed. I've used Invisible Shield on my PlayBook and Torch with no complaints so I may give them a try for my Z10. I love this phone too much not to give it all the protection possible.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 11:54 AM
    Tech Armor is the best I've seen so far. Been rocking it for 3 weeks now and no scratches so far. It's crystal clear too and only costs $8 on Amazon. Better safe than sorry is by opinion.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 12:05 PM
    I'm rocking the iSmooth from Amazon. I feel you'd be crazy not to use one, but truthfully I do think they detract from the beauty and appearance of my Z.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 12:13 PM
    Used my ebay 99 cent galaxy note saver cut down to size. I would have bought a dedicated z10 for the same price but I wanted first day protection. Save your money folks don't waste your time buying these 10-20 dollar savers. Those guys are printing money at those prices

Posted via CB10
    janzeeschuimers likes this.
    04-22-13 12:28 PM
    I don't have one and have not had any problems either no marks etc get the smudges but an easy wipe it is sorted I guess it is how you take care of your phone.

Posted via CB10
    a_w likes this.
    04-22-13 01:35 PM
    I use neither a screen-protector nor a case, did not want to compromise the beauty of this device!
    Had no problems so far, no scratches, nothing else. But I guess it always depends on how you use your phone. I am used to take care
    04-22-13 01:53 PM
    Zag invisible shield on mines

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 01:54 PM
38 12