04-21-13 10:41 PM
82 ... 234
tools
    Yeah we can use patients as guinea pigs and beta testing subjects.
    John Pawling and HedoBum like this.
    04-21-13 09:56 AM
    Would anybody accept a car that has as many problems as smartphones these days?

Why do we constantly accept half finished products in the promise for fixes in the "Near Future" ?

A few random reboots and anybody would return a laptop for a new one today. When it comes to smartphones we're conditioned to accept it and live with it

Posted via CB10
    it's just the way the market is at the moment. In 2007 many consumers obviously wouldn't mind a phone that didn't have copy paste. Today, it's a different story obviously.

But did you know that all cars have recalls and technical service bulletins issued? Every single car in the world, trust me. I know because I used to work as a technician in that industry. I'm telling you, it's inevitable.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling and Vorkosigan like this.
    04-21-13 10:57 AM
    Great post! All phones have issues. If people give Z10 a chance they will be quite surprised. I'm glad I stayed with Blackberry!
    04-21-13 08:10 PM
    Would anybody accept a car that has as many problems as smartphones these days?

Why do we constantly accept half finished products in the promise for fixes in the "Near Future" ?

A few random reboots and anybody would return a laptop for a new one today. When it comes to smartphones we're conditioned to accept it and live with it

Posted via CB10
    Completely agree with you. Yes, it's me LOL.

And that goes for all platforms.
    04-21-13 08:12 PM
    So other phones have problems so that makes it ok for bb to have problems as well?
    Thankfully, BBRY has way too much class to go, "but wait! They have problems too!" Most reasonable companies don't do that.

That would be silly.

All devices have issues. Some just cannot afford to have as many as the others at this point. Look at Sammy. Anyone remember when they're faulty crap was heaped with scorn? They tightened up QC, and are killing it.

Apple had issues. They can say ludicrous stuff about holding stuff wrong abs get away with it.

BBRY doesn't have that leeway right now, and should be more vested in QC IMHO.
    04-21-13 08:20 PM
    Double post.
    04-21-13 08:22 PM
    The way I look at it is, if a device doesn't have any quirks (and they're not even problems), then there's nothing new and innovative. It's up to us, the end users, to aid and help them fix it. No company in the world has the manpower to put the phones through the paces that we are, which is why we're uncovering bugs. They're just amplified because too many people gripe about one small thing all the time.
    agp101 and John Pawling like this.
    04-21-13 10:41 PM
82 ... 234