I just did a few quick searches on Google, I searched for a few of the problems that some Z10 owners suffer from. But, instead of typing Z10, I typed iphone or Samsung, followed by the problem. I didn't bother to search for windows phone.

Don't be so ignorant and naive to believe that the BlackBerry z10 is the only phone in the world with problems.

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5/247...ng-itself.html

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1456534

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...rt=60&tstart=0

http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...no-reason.html

http://androidforums.com/samsung-gal...rning-off.html

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...rent-ones.html

https://discussions.apple.com/messag...92862?tstart=0

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=359348

http://www.android.net/forum/samsung...s-working.html

http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=48777

Do your own searches, there are 10000's of results.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    04-20-13 12:30 AM
    I used to be on the s3 forums, the biggest issue for then was the so called amoled screen black spots on screens. Also most of them broke their phones by rooting. You see right all phones have problems.

The z10 is very nice I'm glad I switched.

Posted via CB10
    jesse_h, DJRikko, SDTRMG and 5 others like this.
    04-20-13 12:48 AM
    Nice post, with millions and millions of devices out there it is only natural to see some deficiencies. What matters is how the phone meets your daily needs, and for me this phone is a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:49 AM
    I don't think we're the only subset of smartphone users who demand a working device, but I would like a device that works as advertised.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:50 AM
    Oh! This is the reality. BBs always better than any others.
    John Kercy likes this.
    04-20-13 12:52 AM
    I don't think we're the only subset of smartphone users who demand a working device, but I would like a device that works as advertised.

Posted via CB10
    Good luck finding any device that always works as advertised. It may be a car, power tool, tv, DVD player, smartphone, or whatever. Everything has problems.

04-20-13 12:55 AM
    Oh! This is the reality. BBs always better than any others.
    That's not at all what I'm saying.

Rezia likes this.
    04-20-13 12:56 AM
    So other phones have problems so that makes it ok for bb to have problems as well?
    04-20-13 12:59 AM
    Good luck finding any device that always works as advertised. It may be a car, power tool, tv, DVD player, smartphone, or whatever. Everything has problems.

Duct tape.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 01:02 AM
    Is that a rhetorical question?

So other phones have problems so that makes it ok for bb to have problems as well?

Sent from my Z10STL100-2/10.0.10.822
    04-20-13 01:04 AM
    I agree with the OP. From my experience I've had the BlackBerry 8130 and 8530 which both got into constant reboot mode after installing apps. I've had the Samsung Galaxy Prevail which would not send messages or if it did sent two or three. My iPhone never did connect to iMessages or Face Time and would not display notifications properly even with many full factory style resets. Point being all phones have issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 01:06 AM
    Is that a rhetorical question?

No.

Sent from my Z10STL100-2/10.0.10.822
    04-20-13 01:09 AM
    Where exactly did he say this? All he is pointing out is that ALL devices have issues. It is not possible, in the world we live in, to have a product that comes out perfectly.
    jesse_h, SDTRMG and Bobcat665 like this.
    04-20-13 01:10 AM
    What I find interesting is, with the amount of people complaining, there seems to be 10 Z10 users (no pun intended) extolling the virtues of their Z10 phone for every 1 person complaining about the issues they're having. It would seem that a lot more users are pleased with their Z10 than those not. Which begs the question...how many of these complaints are legitimate?

While I'm sure some users are having real issues, I'm thinking the actual number of legitimate issues is quite a bit less than what is actually seen in the forums since February. It just doesn't make sense that so many people could be having no issues and are loving their phone so much, while the complaining is so spotty and short-lived. Starting to see less and less people complaining of battery issues (possibly because complainers found that the battery life actually does get better as you use it). Random reboots are even more spotty and seen less and less. Could it be that competing companies read about people having certain issues and add their own fluff complaint to make it look like more of an issue than it really is? I mean, that would make sense, as competition more than likely wouldn't keep a complaint thread fresh with continued problems from the same user. Or is that too conspiracy theory to be plausible?
    jesse_h, russworman, d.roc and 5 others like this.
    04-20-13 01:11 AM
    I must have missed the part where I wrote that.

/sarcasm

04-20-13 01:17 AM
    Where exactly did he say this? All he is pointing out is that ALL devices have issues. It is not possible, in the world we live in, to have a product that comes out perfectly.
    I was asking a question since the op said other phones are having problems. Did I bring up other devices?

I'll ask again, so because some DROID or iPhone has issues does that make it ok for Blackberry?
    04-20-13 01:21 AM
    I must have missed the part where I wrote that.

/sarcasm

Might have something to do with the thread title genius
    04-20-13 01:22 AM
    What I find interesting is, with the amount of people complaining, there seems to be 10 Z10 users (no pun intended) extolling the virtues of their Z10 phone for every 1 person complaining about the issues they're having. It would seem that a lot more users are pleased with their Z10 than those not. Which begs the question...how many of these complaints are legitimate?

While I'm sure some users are having real issues, I'm thinking the actual number of legitimate issues is quite a bit less than what is actually seen in the forums since February. It just doesn't make sense that so many people could be having no issues and are loving their phone so much, while the complaining is so spotty and short-lived. Starting to see less and less people complaining of battery issues (possibly because complainers found that the battery life actually does get better as you use it). Random reboots are even more spotty and seen less and less. Could it be that competing companies read about people having certain issues and add their own fluff complaint to make it look like more of an issue than it really is? I mean, that would make sense, as competition more than likely wouldn't keep a complaint thread fresh with continued problems from the same user. Or is that too conspiracy theory to be plausible?
    As stated before, a unnamed company hired me to create an account here 5+ years ago in the hopes blackberry would release a new product
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-20-13 01:25 AM
    Just as an addendum, h20work. I don't find my Z10 to be perfect. I don't have the rebooting issues but I did have massive battery issues at the beginning. That was partially fixed in the last update which BlackBerry pushed out. I would LOVE to have the Z10 coming out of the gates like an olympian god but that is just not possible. Nokia had dust under the FFC, the iPhone 4 had the antenna issue, the iPhone 5 had the bending. There is no phone exempt. It. Is. Impossible. To. Find. A. Perfect. Phone.

It is not possible. At all. For ALL phones coming out of a plant to be perfect.
    jesse_h, brout, Bobcat665 and 2 others like this.
    04-20-13 01:26 AM
    Just as an addendum, h20work. I don't find my Z10 to be perfect. I don't have the rebooting issues but I did have massive battery issues at the beginning. That was partially fixed in the last update which BlackBerry pushed out. I would LOVE to have the Z10 coming out of the gates like an olympian god but that is just not possible. Nokia had dust under the FFC, the iPhone 4 had the antenna issue, the iPhone 5 had the bending. There is no phone exempt. It. Is. Impossible. To. Find. A. Perfect. Phone.

It is not possible. At all. For ALL phones coming out of a plant to be perfect.
    Any idea how many blackberry loyalists don't care about what problems other platforms are having? I don't want an iPhone, nor do I want a DROID. Never once did I say my z is junk or anything like that. Can you tell me you don't get sick of hearing "well the iPhone didn't have copy/paste for x number of years!". So what? Has nothing to do with blackberry at all.
    04-20-13 01:33 AM
    Any idea how many blackberry loyalists don't care about what problems other platforms are having? I don't want an iPhone, nor do I want a DROID. Never once did I say my z is junk or anything like that. Can you tell me you don't get sick of hearing "well the iPhone didn't have copy/paste for x number of years!". So what? Has nothing to do with blackberry at all.
    Im sick of hearing "Iphone don't have this issue so no other phone should have it ,and if it does its not a good phone" also....

Posted via CB10
    jesse_h, Bobcat665, dudoo and 1 others like this.
    04-20-13 01:54 AM
    EVERY platform has problems. If anyone thought different then they are both ignorant AND na�ve as OP suggested or simply just suffers from fanboism which is no laughing matter.

The denial I see in phone forums is downright SCARY!

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    jesse_h, Bobert_123 and SirJes like this.
    04-20-13 01:58 AM
    this is not about problems being ok or not...it's that problems are a fact of life when it comes to devices....Blackberrys have them just like all other devices have them
    jesse_h likes this.
    04-20-13 02:50 AM
    It wasn't too many years ago when the newly launched iPhone, was it 4? That had constant drop calls and Steve Jobs blamed the people for holding the phone sets wrongly?

I love my Z10 and am a very proud owner. It doesn't matter that I am the only person in the room using it. I don't have to justify to the world why I love it and don't feel like I have to make everyone else love it too. I would never own an iPhone even though I have many Apple products at home. No touch screen phone has the intelligence the Z10 has.

I wish it doesn't have the bugs it does now but like the OP, I'm very realistic. The phone set with its bugs doesn't put my life in freeze mode. I can still make full use of it in its current state. Have never once had a random reboot on it. I just look forward to some more important bugs fixed in the next software release and all will be well.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:51 AM
    The OP is correct that the other platforms do all have issues and are not perfect, but Blackberry dragged their feet getting the z10 to market and as a result have watched their company shares tumble in the process.

This puts allot of pressure on everyone involved and the media and consumer is looking for anything to label this product a failure.

The z10 is a great product and does have its issues and I think the people at the corporate level better be getting the software fixes out more sooner then later if they want the new Blackberry users to hang in there.

I am not worried about the faithful, they will be there no matter what, it's the new user who just abandoned their product to cross over to yours and they are not going to be as forgiving as you are, just my opinion.
    04-20-13 04:26 AM
82 123 ...