Countless google searches and I still can't find a set of headphones that are capable of forward/rewind tracks for the Z10. Anyone out there know of one that works/exists?
    02-25-13 02:50 PM
    Do you mean headphones that let you go to the next track or previous track?

Most bluetooth headsets have this capability, and if Z10 has the AVRCP protocol you should be all set.
    02-25-13 02:54 PM
    i use galaxy s3 headsets, all buttons work perfectly. cant say the same about call quaility though.
    02-25-13 03:05 PM
    I'm using Klipsch headphones and the controls work perfectly fine unlike my older BlackBerry devices. So I'm guessing those 'built for Apple' headphones are now compatible with the Z10 and BlackBerry 10 for that matter.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 03:13 PM
    iPhone earphones work as well.
    02-25-13 03:25 PM
    I'm using Klipsch headphones and the controls work perfectly fine unlike my older BlackBerry devices. So I'm guessing those 'built for Apple' headphones are now compatible with the Z10 and BlackBerry 10 for that matter.

Posted via CB10
    Which Klipsh headphones? Will any model work?

iPhone earphones work as well.
    My iphone 5 headphones can only pause tracks and volume up and down. It can't forward/rewind songs.
    02-25-13 03:33 PM
    Do you mean headphones that let you go to the next track or previous track?

Most bluetooth headsets have this capability, and if Z10 has the AVRCP protocol you should be all set.
    Yes. I would like the option to go to the next track or previous track. My previous Iphone 5 headphones had the ability by double clicking the centre button on the headphones to skip a track or triple clicking to go back a track.
    02-25-13 03:34 PM
    I know that in order to get the volume up and down to switch song you have to allow it in options. I have some aiaiai headphones and they work perfectly with all the features.

Goto setting system volume turn on audio shortcuts.
    Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 03:39 PM
    Motorola S305 work perfect. Volume up&down, next&previous track, stop&play work as it should.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 04:22 PM
    I use the new iphone 5 ear buds, they work fine

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 04:34 PM
    02-25-13 04:37 PM
    THat is a GREAT price! I have bookmarked that webpage for when I get my Z10. Thanks!
    02-25-13 05:16 PM
    I'm using the Iphone5 ear "pods"And it works perfectly. Holding down the middle play button also calls up the voice function.

Forward or back skipping needs to be set up first before it will work.

Go to settings > system volume > and turn music short cut to on.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 05:38 PM
    Got a set of Sennhieser i300, they're Apple exclusive, but work perfectly on the Z10. Fast forward, mute, answer call, Volume etc all work perfectly. The mic is also very good on this set.
    02-25-13 05:41 PM
    I know that in order to get the volume up and down to switch song you have to allow it in options. I have some aiaiai headphones and they work perfectly with all the features.

Goto setting system volume turn on audio shortcuts.
    Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. It worked! I turned it on and press and held the volume rockers to change tracks. I guess I was do used to iPhone and having to double click instead of hold.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 06:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    Which model Klipsch, please?
    I'm looking at either getting them, the X10i, the rugged S4i, or the s4i (II), but the website lists them as being built for/functioning with apple. Since I can't test them before hand (VERY few stores allow testing of in-ear headphones, for obvious reasons), I'm reluctant to buy and find they DON'T work (and then I also can't return them, since they're in-ear buds).
    04-04-13 03:23 PM
    I'm looking at either getting them, the X10i, the rugged S4i, or the s4i (II), but the website lists them as being built for/functioning with apple. Since I can't test them before hand (VERY few stores allow testing of in-ear headphones, for obvious reasons), I'm reluctant to buy and find they DON'T work (and then I also can't return them, since they're in-ear buds).
    I have the same question. Which model Klipsch? They have versions for both Apple & Android so wondering which if any work with the Z10. Apple version has 3 buttons (+->) versus 1 on the Android version (>).

I have the S4 without the controls/microphone which I use for my iPod and am very happy with so hoping to get a pair for my Z10.
    05-08-13 05:26 PM
    I have no problems pausing, going skipping forwards and backwards, and volume up/down using my skullcandy 50/50 earbuds that are labeled made for iphone on the website. It works great and sounds good too
    05-08-13 05:54 PM
    I have the s4i and it works perfectly. Majority of built for apple ear phones work with the z10.
    05-08-13 06:32 PM
    Picked up a pair of the S4i headphones and happy to confirm that they work with the Z10. Just note that the instructions tell you to use the middle button with multiple presses to skip forward and back but for the Z10 you should press and hold the volume +/- buttons for that function (same way it works on the phone itself).
    05-15-13 10:20 AM