Was excited to hear that I could play music and videos to a Smart TV from the Z10, simply by clicking "Play On". Works as expected.

BUT - why is this feature limited to playing music and videos stored on the device itself? I would like the ability to stream from Z10 to SmartTV from youtube or other video websites, or jango or songza or TuneIn Radio, or other music apps/websites.

Why is this just not available everywhere?

My daughter's generation 2 ipod can do this thru airplay and that device is over 4 years old!

The Z10 has so much potential, but I'm already getting frustrated by its (unnecessary) limitations, and I've only had it for 1 day!
    02-06-13 09:49 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, and I could be, DLNA is meant for different devices to share media files, not mirror screens and websites. It works practically the same way for all devices that are certified for it, not just BB. Most smart TVs and blu-rays have those apps already on them anyway. I know the PS3 Youtube app allows you to pair a mobile device (Playbook) if they are both on your wireless network.
    02-06-13 09:52 PM
    Yes, my smart tv has these apps already, but it's so much easier to control from a handheld device. Wish it could all be done through my Z10 and I'm sure it would be easy enough to implement.
    02-06-13 10:06 PM