I was set on the Q10 ever since I've heard about it but being impatient and all I got myself the Z10 and I'm really loving it specially the keyboard.

I know there really isn't so much basis for comparison yet but for those who have got the Z10 (and can't afford 2 BlackBerrys like me), are you so happy with the Z that you're thinking of skipping the Q? I think I am.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 05:27 PM
    I'm sure i'm not but if you're happy with your Z10, have a blast with it. For one, you'll have a larger screen. More BB phones will follow but i'll probably go for the Q10.
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 03-27-13 at 01:12 PM.
    03-19-13 05:36 PM
    Not sure if I can give up the extra screen size.

I am also loving this virtual keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 05:39 PM
    What's a Q10?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 05:50 PM
    What's a Q10?

Posted via CB10
    No clue!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 06:00 PM
    I'm not at all convinced this OS will be as good on an old style BB. The Q10 was a pleasant dream. But now I've woken up with the Z10 and the Q10 is fading away....fading away....fa...ding ...a.....w........
    03-19-13 06:45 PM
    I was set on the Q10 ever since I've heard about it but being impatient and all I got myself the Z10 and I'm really loving it specially the keyboard.

I know there really isn't so much basis for comparison yet but for those who have got the Z10 (and can't afford 2 BlackBerrys like me), are you so happy with the Z that you're thinking of skipping the Q? I think I am.

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you. With no date in sight my impatience has me going full steam ahead to the Z10! Don't think I will be disappointed at all. Still think it would have been cool to have them come out around same time so I could compare.
    03-19-13 06:52 PM
    No q10 for me... Z10 all the way

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 06:52 PM
    I'm sure the Q10 is great and BlackBerry knows how to implement it well, but I agree with many of you. I'd hate to give up the Z10 screen size. To me, it would seem like a down grade when it comes to surfing the net and watching videos. Not to mention trying to edit anything. I still hope it does really well though.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 07:01 PM
    Well, i still wait for the Q10. My waiting reason is that i also have the Note 2 so if i want to go big screen ...but the Note 2 is not so portable and i want a BB again. I went from BB to Android and i'm very glad BB is back
    03-20-13 01:30 PM
    Absolutely it has

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 09:00 PM
    Love my Zed, but as a major fan of the 9900, I'm looking forward to using the Q for work.

Posted from the CB App on my White Zed 10
    03-20-13 09:02 PM
    One other thing I love about the Zed is that since I have small Asian hands and short thumbs to be exact, when I'm scrolling on pages my right thumb doesn't need to reach far because the screen is perfectly placed under it.

With the Q I might have to reposition my hand very time I need to scroll just because the physical keyboard gets in the way of my short thumb. That's what I'm expecting anyway.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 06:10 AM
    One other thing I love about the Zed is that since I have small Asian hands and short thumbs to be exact, when I'm scrolling on pages my right thumb doesn't need to reach far because the screen is perfectly placed under it.

With the Q I might have to reposition my hand very time I need to scroll just because the physical keyboard gets in the way of my short thumb. That's what I'm expecting anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Might take the plunge for the Z and then Q later on when it releases. Need that physical keyboard for BBM.

Sent from my Moto ATRIX HD (MB886) using Tapatalk 2
    03-21-13 06:24 AM
    Ehhh. Kinda. The keyboard has been a charm

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 06:26 AM
    OP, are you a femdroid?
    03-21-13 06:35 AM
    OP, are you a femdroid?
    Lol...my great great great meemaw might have been. But unfortunately I have evolved into a lesser being.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 07:10 AM
    I think the hard keyboard style phones will be in the past as many users are now virtual keyboard users of course the hard keyboard style will be around maybe for another 5 years cause there is always those users who just can not use a virtual keyboard due to disabilities or just plain can not adjust to it.

In years to come or Younger Generation will grow on virtual keyboards and more as who knows what the future will hold.

Years ago there was no such thing as these cell phones, then when cell phones came around they were for the RICH PPL who can afford the cell phones in a BAG that you had to carry around with you and in your car, then AT&T came out with a cell phone that looked identical to one of their home cordless phone style and that cost a fortune. Cell towers were limited to 5-10 miles radius, but soon grew into miles and miles and miles.

Then of course cell phones came out from many manufacturers Motorola Peanut Phone from Bell was a huge Phone in a Can deal for pay as you go, but of course the phone lacked many features, but back then it was the thing to get.

Then of course APPLE and Blackberry (RIM) came around and exploded the market, then Android Phones came around exploiting the market into what it is today, Blackberry made a HUGE dent into the market first for enterprise secure servers which no Internet Mail companies ever had, then of course the internet got caught up to blackberry and are just as secure as Blackberry servers have been for years. Apple has always been boring and uninventive as they stole.. umm I mean borrowed.. umm I mean sued..no no I mean just plain out ripped of other companies products and services and apps.. yeah that's it and they SAY they made it and created it.. LMAO.. APPLE sucks.
    03-21-13 08:44 AM
    Buy q10 and lose this amazing experience of a bigger screen , awesome keyboard and great space for gestures??? Naaaah!

Love the z10 will stick to it

Posted via Z10
    03-21-13 08:47 AM
    For me I was sure 100% that am going for Q10 , my plan is to get the Q10

That was the plan until 10th of Feb, I just tried the Z10 in one shop for 5 minutes

After that 5 minutes, I put my money on table and told the salesman give me my white Z10

After using the Z10 for 2 months now

No way am going for Q10

And you know what, some times am thinking when the Q10 will be released is all the apps and games will be supported on the 3.1 inch screen !

Posted via CB10
    aprilfirst likes this.
    03-21-13 09:19 AM
    I had my heart set on the Q10 originally, but after the delay on Q10, I am going to get a Z10 first thing tomorrow. I am not really someone who can afford both phones but i've decided I will either prioritize and get both (one using my upgrade, and one off contract) OR i will buy the Z10 now, use it until the Q10 comes out and then sell it and use those funds toward an off-contract Q10. I'm sure two months from now Z10s will still sell from 400-600
    03-21-13 09:24 AM
    I really like the phone, but it didn't make me forget about my Bold 9900.
    The virtual keyboard is really good, but compare it with a true keyboard makes no sense, it would be like comparing crap Apple flat keyboards to a mechanical keyboard with black cherry switches.
    In the end, it's only a matter of either gaining or losing time, and while i enjoy the phone, i'm losing a few seconds here and there all day long and it adds up.
    03-21-13 09:48 AM
    OP, are you a femdroid?
    What's an OP?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 09:50 AM
    It would be hard to go back to a smaller screen. I still have a worked issued 9900 that I use daily as well, and it feels a little weird looking at the screen after being on my Z10. I've gotten proficient enough with the virtual keyboard that I wouldn't give up the extra display space to have a hardware keyboard.
    03-21-13 09:57 AM
    NO. Cant wait for the real Blackberry.
    03-21-13 09:58 AM
31 12