Despite your best intentions your productivity will likely decline during the first few weeks. You have been warned! < evil laugh >

Posted via CB10
    My productivity declines every time I look at your avatar.
    cinder0008 and Turnda643 like this.
    03-15-13 08:30 AM
    My friend in CA went to check out Best Buy Wednesday to pre-order hers, the lady said that they only had 100 pre-orders and they were gone by Noon that Tuesday!!! BlackBerry is BACK!!!!!!!!
    Lehomer likes this.
    03-15-13 02:50 PM
    50 dollar gift card you paid for hold you a spot in line for pickup when the z10 is available.
    03-15-13 03:21 PM
    I'd still like to know why they offered me an upgrade to the 9930 from my earlier Bold (9650??? how soon we forget) for FREE. It cost me nothing at all. Was able to renew my contract with the same very old plan and not pay one cent for the phone. It was a year ago President's Day Sale. Verizon still wanted nearly $200 for the same exact phone.
    03-15-13 04:23 PM
    Unless I am missing something, they are no longer offering the $50 gift card with a pre order of the Z10. If this is true, could it be they pulled the promo once they realized how many $50 gift cards they were giving away?

Just thinking out loud here.

Thoughts?
    or...
    GET A FREE $50 GIFT CARD WHEN YOU ORDER THE BLACKBERRY Z10*
    *first person in each store only
    03-15-13 05:02 PM
    The woman at my Best Buy knew about the Z10 but she didn't know the pre-order had begun.
    03-15-13 05:55 PM
    It is very unlikely they will give you the gift card before you purchase the phone, in reality you will need the 149.99+tx when you walk in the store. When you leave you will walk out with a Z10 and a 50 dollar gift card.
    This is from the email they sent me when I registered for the $50 deal a while back:

PURCHASING YOUR PHONE IN STORE
    If you purchase and activate your mobile phone at a Best Buy or Best Buy Mobile� specialty store using your registered phone number, you will receive a $50 gift card that may be used toward your mobile phone purchase or any other future purchase in store or online with no expiration date. In store activation valid for Verizon, AT&T and Sprint mobile phones.

I am expecting to use this card for my phone purchase. I expect to pay $99 at purchase and use this card and the one they gave me when I reserved the phone (and paid $50). So my cost of the phone will be $149.
    03-15-13 06:42 PM
    The Z10 is on backorder on the BestBuy website with a 1-2 week delay. They may have just underestimated the sales of the ZEE 10
    03-15-13 10:38 PM
    The Z10 is on backorder on the BestBuy website with a 1-2 week delay. They may have just underestimated the sales of the ZEE 10
    I think you can still pre-order in store though. Anyway, I really hope sales have been good here in the US
    03-15-13 10:40 PM
    It's not a free gift card, you actually have to put down 50$ its a nice way to do it if you don't have all the money upfront
    03-15-13 11:39 PM
    I went into ATT corp. store yesterday (March 15), and 2 of the salespeople didnt know about the Z10. And I though it was suppose to be in pre-order on March 15, So I called ATT, and she told me yes, I can order it for 199.99. And I would have it in my mail box by March 22.

Kind of bad ATT store knew nothing about it.
    03-16-13 06:33 AM
    1-2 week delay?! Hmmm! Looks like AT&T might have seen the future. That's why they quickly put in the 1mill unit order to be shipped immediately. IMO, it's looking like AT&T stores are going to be the only ones with Z10's to sell. If that ends up happening, great move on their part.
    03-16-13 07:53 AM
    I went into ATT corp. store yesterday (March 15), and 2 of the salespeople didnt know about the Z10. And I though it was suppose to be in pre-order on March 15, So I called ATT, and she told me yes, I can order it for 199.99. And I would have it in my mail box by March 22.

Kind of bad ATT store knew nothing about it.
    Lol! Same thing happened to me in Anaheim, CA. I asked the guy if he happened to have the BlackBerry Z10 and he said no, not yet. And that he thought they would have them around the middle of the month. I then politely told him that they (AT&T) actually started taking pre orders for them that day. He got that dear in the headlights look and said "oh."
    03-16-13 08:02 AM
    Another 2 weeks for delivery I'll bet for all carriers and retailers in USA.
    03-16-13 08:31 AM
    Today's Best Buy experience...

I'm in the education field, so I had some time to kill this week. Today I went into a Best Buy store. I asked the young lady on her ipad what the full price was there and if they would have the z10 in stock on Friday. She simply said, yeah BlackBerry hasn't told us anything as to when they will ship us those phones or how much they're selling for. I asked her if she was sure and she said volunteered to say that there isn't a big demand for BlackBerry any more so she hasn't researched too much. I left it at that and took off to ATT store....

This guy (low level manager at a pretty reputable store in an upscale area) was extremely nice. He admitted that he hasn't had a chance to play with one but that the store manager has and he thought it was a cool phone. He didn't pass off judgment and said that he hopes it does well. Then said to come on in Friday and grab one. He didn't try to push another phone on me which was something that scored them major points.

Finally on to Best Buy Mobile. The kid working there was smoking outside when I showed up. He put out his cigarette and opened the door for me and greeted me. I told him I wanted to know what the full price would be on the Z10. He said he didn't know yet and glanced at my Note 2. He then winced and asked if I was sure I wanted to downgrade. He immediately talked about how great the Note 2 was, and I simply said yeah its a cool phone. I have it. He then pushed the S4 and talked about its useless new features. It was 2 minutes of that which he concluded with there being no Netflix support and limited apps. I said thanks and let him know I would head back to ATT Friday.

Best Buy needs to get it together. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but still.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    Kat0908 likes this.
    03-16-13 01:59 PM
    Just saw Best buy's ad for this week. Not a single thing mentioned about pre-orders for the Z10 or that it will be available for purchase on Friday. Yet the back cover is a full page ad for the iPhone and iPad. Ridiculous! Hopefully next week's ad mentions SOMETHING about the Z10. Worthless best buy...
    03-17-13 09:35 AM
91 ... 234