I must say VZW and BB are truly ****ting the bed with their devices. I picked up a white z10 on the 28th and it has been rebooting 5-10 times a day. Now last night instead of rebooting it just turns offf and I dont notice until much later that I have to turn it back on. It also freezes sometimes too then reboots. How am I supposed to show my friends how good this device is if its always fking up? I am about to take mine back to bestbuy and see what those crooks can do.

You would think with all the delays and push backs that this device wouldnt be as glitchy as its been. I really hope BBRY is reading these forums with all these complaints
    04-03-13 08:30 AM
    Do you have any side load apps? When i deleted my side loaded apps mine quit the restart thing. Not sure if it was a single app or the idea of side loading. I'm out of town but will try and put them back on my phone when I get back in town I'm going to start adding them back one at a time and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:40 AM
    Im on Verizon and mine has just shut down. It's happened three times. I'm really starting to get concerned with all these issues. I hope I didn't burn my upgrade for a really glitch device. Help us out Blackberry and Verizon.
    04-03-13 08:44 AM
    Do you have any side load apps? When i deleted my side loaded apps mine quit the restart thing. Not sure if it was a single app or the idea of side loading. I'm out of town but will try and put them back on my phone when I get back in town I'm going to start adding them back one at a time and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    I've got instagram and snap chat side loaded. My contact settings never save as well

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by teamryan15; 04-03-13 at 10:16 AM.
    04-03-13 08:46 AM
    Z10 is really stable never had a random reboot issue. Not sure about verizon Z10 though.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:53 AM
    i wonder if this is an issue with the US models being released from the carriers.....

i've had no issues with any of the phones here so far.
    04-03-13 11:06 AM
    If these problems are not caused by any rogue apps then get the phone replaced. This is not normal at all. Had my Z10 nine weeks now, only had one reboot in all that time. Not sure what caused it, but it never happened again.

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    04-03-13 11:27 AM
    I must say VZW and BB are truly ****ting the bed with their devices. I picked up a white z10 on the 28th and it has been rebooting 5-10 times a day. Now last night instead of rebooting it just turns offf and I dont notice until much later that I have to turn it back on. It also freezes sometimes too then reboots. How am I supposed to show my friends how good this device is if its always fking up? I am about to take mine back to bestbuy and see what those crooks can do.

You would think with all the delays and push backs that this device wouldnt be as glitchy as its been. I really hope BBRY is reading these forums with all these complaints
    There are many threads conceding this issue. One even has a link to BlackBerry Knowledge Base indicating they are aware of the issue and have escalated it.. I expect a solution soon.
    04-03-13 11:32 AM
    There was a thread on how Verizon released the z10 with outdated hardware...this could be the main issue with Verizon phones having issues. Things will get better once they push the latest hardware out to the users.
    04-03-13 11:34 AM