Hello everybody,

two weeks ago i sideloaded the autoloader release from blackberry developer site, version 10.2.1.1927.
    Now after I created and tested my app, I'd like to run the 1925 version, but don't want to flash the whole os again
    (because of the reenableing process by the BES admin).

Has anybody the core os .bar file ("qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os....") of the 1925 to sideload it?
    As I read in the other posts, there is no possibility to extract the coreos .bar with Sachesi, right?

Thanks!
    01-23-14 04:36 AM
    Hello everybody,

two weeks ago i sideloaded the autoloader release from blackberry developer site, version 10.2.1.1927.
    Now after I created and tested my app, I'd like to run the 1925 version, but don't want to flash the whole os again

Has anybody the core os .bar file ("qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os....") of the 1925 to sideload it?
    As I read in the other posts, there is no possibility to extract the coreos .bar with Sachesi, right?

Thanks!
    Hi there
    Welcome aboard.
    This is a rather old thread....I haven't got an anwer for you but I'm hoping that bumping it will help.
    01-25-14 09:43 AM

Sachesi can split an autoloader, but you can't do much with those files wrt to OS installations except build another autoloader or extract the app bars.

Neither do you want to just downgrade the core OS to .1925 and keep all the mismatched app bars from .1927, you would probably get all sorts of weirdness/problems with a Frankenstein OS like that.

If you want to downgrade an OS, you really should just re-flash it. There are ways to do in-place upgrades, but not downgrades.

Here is a thread with links to .1925 bar files from the recent "oops" Verizon release, if you want to mess around anyway:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-bars-896769/

This is a rather old thread....

Dang, you've got high standards for age there, lady.
    01-25-14 02:03 PM