In my group 11 have shifted to z10 from 9900, z10 rocks few more upgrade and fixes on battery will increase sales.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 12:32 PM
    Shhhh I still live in an igloo and eat whale blubber for three meals a day.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Igloos & blubber, our version of trailer parks & slurpees.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 02:08 PM
    That's what we wash the whale blubber down with...slurpees.
    04-14-13 02:21 PM
    I know two including myself in San Diego area.

Post via CB10
    there you go then, 3 people ina population of 1.5 million.

gangbusters.
    04-14-13 02:31 PM
    Been seeing a few around here in London UK but still far too many iphones and androids here tho. Majority of teenagers here all have BlackBerry curves as they are cheap to buy on PAYG.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 02:36 PM
    I aspire to live in the real world just like you...

Posted via CB10
    People in the USA think that the real world is what the rest of the world calls the 5%.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 03:06 PM
    I guess we'll all just have to wait until June to find out how well BB is doing. We all have our anecdotes all of which amount to a whole helluva lot of nothing.

Based on the interactions I've had at various mobile stores, the vast majority of the employees wouldn't be able to give any reliable indication on how sales are really doing -- good or bad. The only numbers that can be relied upon will be those released by BBRY in June which will be the first quarter which will include the U.S. for both the Z10 and the Q10.
    04-14-13 06:26 PM
    I think it is going to take some time before we start seeing the Z10 more often, especially since it has only been available in the USA for a few weeks. Once the Q10 hits, they should also be more commonly seen. I doubt that the return numbers are anywhere near what they were "reporting".

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 10:03 PM
    I hope I didn't contribute to the high return numbers because I had a black Z10 and just couldn't get over the beauty of the White so traded it in... Sorry RIM... err... BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 10:29 PM
    Has everyone seen this yet. Best couple of minutes spent.

bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 12:37 AM
    Looks their credibility is now being called into question.
    BlackBerry Z10 Sales: Smartphone Rumors and BlackBerry's Reaction | Business Technology Solution Sales content from The VAR Guy
    Last Friday, BlackBerry president and CEO Thorsten Heins punched back even harder, saying the company will ask the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the Ontario (Canada) Securities Commission to investigate the Detwiler report, calling it �either a gross misreading of the data or a willful manipulation.�
    BlackBerry Z10 returns normal for new phone: analyst - Business - CBC News
    04-16-13 04:49 PM
    Not even having a phone advertised doesn't reflect a lack of want on the part of customers so much as a decision by a store not to support a phone. An apparent lack of interest in the Z10 doesn't hold up well when you dig into actual owners who love it and are from around the world. I'm an American, visiting Germany, who just saw the Z10 in action and I can't wait to return to buy one. The idea that Canadians are putting up a trashy phone because it's Canadian is really uncalled for, and I believe you'll have a respect for any Z10 user when you see it in action yourself.

"Moxie's (great Canadian chain with very good hiring policies)"

Read enough, end of post. You live in freaking CANADA dude. The mother land of all things RIM. OF course there are people around you using the latest BB device. LOL good grief.

Down here in 'Merika, Android and iPhone rule the land. I live in a university town in Florida with a bussling youthful community and NOBODY has a Z10. Our local phone retailers don't even have them advertised. _This_ is the real world. Not Canada, birth place of the BlackBerry.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 11:25 PM
    I don't see how see was a gross misreading of data; more like willfull manipulation. I'd love see these guys get sued so they need to prove their conclusion with the threat of monetary loss.

bungaboy likes this.
    04-16-13 11:37 PM
    In the last two months I still haven't spotted anyone with one in London. I do get some interest in mine but generally they are just iPhone users, then again when ingot the iPhone originally they were all just nokia users. All a hit slow to catch on to a good thing.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:55 PM
    On CBC news...

The new BlackBerry touch-screen smartphones are not being returned at an unusually high rate, despite suggestions to the contrary, according to an industry observer who has completed his own checks.

Jefferies telecom analyst Peter Misek, who has watched the BlackBerry company for years, says he considers the number of new BlackBerry Z10 phones being returned by customers "normal" for a new phone launch.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-17-13 12:07 AM
115 ... 345