mailto:info@detwilerfenton.com

I suggest CB nation give them an earful and get them to issue and retract their individual statement.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-12-13 10:29 AM
    This is what I think of Detwiler Fenton's "report"....

04-18-13 12:25 PM
    Maybe they are right? My first batch of 7, 3 went back. next batch of 7, 3 more went back....I'm on my third unit and even this one can go back...the battery coverr doesn't close all the way in....the teeth on the unit aren't right...but i still have it.
    These were just small numbers.....imagine a larger company with hundreds......
    Even if they were right, BB worshipers will still say its incorrect. We'll all just keep on moving and wait for that famous "10.x.x" upgrade that is coming......soon.....real soon. Like Playbook soon.....
    04-18-13 12:39 PM
    Maybe they are right? My first batch of 7, 3 went back. next batch of 7, 3 more went back....I'm on my third unit and even this one can go back...the battery coverr doesn't close all the way in....the teeth on the unit aren't right...but i still have it.
    These were just small numbers.....imagine a larger company with hundreds......
    Even if they were right, BB worshipers will still say its incorrect. We'll all just keep on moving and wait for that famous "10.x.x" upgrade that is coming......soon.....real soon. Like Playbook soon.....
    Actually Verizon and BlackBerry, including many major analyst said that they were wrong.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:50 PM
    i have personally sold and upgraded about 40+ people....

none have come back to this day.

In the store I work at... only 1 has come back because the gentleman wants to wait for the Q10

I mean there will be returns of all smart phones at all stores citing of course customers not knowing how to use it or personal preference. But to say one is coming back more than its selling is ridiculous.

In the store I work at now... I actually have had more S3's and iPhones come back than Z10s.

Thats just my store though.
    04-18-13 01:43 PM