I remember when Motorola came out with their "Defy" -- there was v. smart advertising everywhere. And the phone's advertising, though not a spectacular phone, was very focused: people were dancing on it, throwing it in swimming pools -- lots of long-legged young girls (all of whom probably really used iPhones) kicking it around in the sand... in other words, it came out with a point of view. Absurdly, in an over-crowded Android landscape, this silly little phone found a market by being... a silly little phone. IMHO BBerry needs to find a way to make this phone "yummy" to the masses. Not just geeks and suits.
    03-26-13 09:40 AM
    and the geeks and the suits would say just the opposite and hence why I think they need multiple models.

I remember when Motorola came out with their "Defy" -- there was v. smart advertising everywhere. And the phone's advertising, though not a spectacular phone, was very focused: people were dancing on it, throwing it in swimming pools -- lots of long-legged young girls (all of whom probably really used iPhones) kicking it around in the sand... in other words, it came out with a point of view. Absurdly, in an over-crowded Android landscape, this silly little phone found a market by being... a silly little phone. IMHO BBerry needs to find a way to make this phone "yummy" to the masses. Not just geeks and suits.
    03-26-13 05:00 PM
102 ... 345