Re-stating my question with more detail. I don't know a lot about phones but from what little I have learned is that of the 2 bands that T-Mobile uses - one band is more useful internationally (I would like to use the phone on trips to India). On the other hand both bands used by AT&T are useful internationally.

I am not sure how accurate above information is - but I was hoping to get the AT&T model from Shop Blackberry.

Hare Krishna
    Works with AT&T's LTE network but it's specifically T-Mobile

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 03:48 PM
    i received my "item shipped notice" so it should be arriving very soon.
    LibertyPhone likes this.
    12-09-13 04:34 PM
    Alas, still waiting for any word from DRI. Ordered on the 30th. Have called 3 times, and each time I'm told a different story. Very discouraging.
    12-09-13 05:20 PM
    I ordered on Dec 1st regular shipping. I have had no emails or communications other than the order confirmation.

I just called DR and they are now telling me that they are going to start shipping orders on Dec 13th. I basically called them on this and told them that I knew for a fact that they have been filling orders (including regular shipping customers) already. I said that it wasn't true that as she said that the orders will only START shipping this Friday. The response was that there was overwhelming orders and they will start shipping this Friday.

It was like talking to a very frustrating brick wall. No news other than their new line/lie to customers is that they will START filling orders Dec 13.
    Searchy likes this.
    12-09-13 06:44 PM
    Just got off the line with customer support and yes all orders will be filled by the 13th.

Unfortunately I'll no longer be living at the address I gave them and cannot change the shipping address till it ships so tried canceling and cannot do that either.

Very disappointed with this process but I have no recourse right now.

Posted via CB10
    if you ordered with standard shipping(they are using fedex smart post, means delivery by USPS): go to USPS website & file for change of address (costs $1), so all of your letters/packages will come to your new address.

if you ordered with 2-day shipping: then call fedex to re-route the package to your new address (or) hold for pickup at your friends near by fedex location.
    12-09-13 07:00 PM
    Digital river has horrible customer service. You can barely understand the people on the other side.

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-09-13 07:03 PM
    I ordered on Dec 1st regular shipping. I have had no emails or communications other than the order confirmation.

I just called DR and they are now telling me that they are going to start shipping orders on Dec 13th. I basically called them on this and told them that I knew for a fact that they have been filling orders (including regular shipping customers) already. I said that it wasn't true that as she said that the orders will only START shipping this Friday. The response was that there was overwhelming orders and they will start shipping this Friday.

It was like talking to a very frustrating brick wall. No news other than their new line/lie to customers is that they will START filling orders Dec 13.
    Trying to communicated with DRI is hopeless. A scripted reply won't yield you useful answers.
    I feel your frustration.
    I tried cancelling and all they tell me is the order has been processed for immediate shipping so I can't cancell. How immediate is "immediate?" they haven't even shipped it yet.
    12-09-13 07:15 PM
    if you ordered with standard shipping(they are using fedex smart post, means delivery by USPS): go to USPS website & file for change of address (costs $1), so all of your letters/packages will come to your new address.

if you ordered with 2-day shipping: then call fedex to re-route the package to your new address (or) hold for pickup at your friends near by fedex location.
    Would love to do this but it was a corporate apartment. Moving to new project in another city and was taking vacation before I get there. Thus no new address yet.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 08:33 PM

Same here! Glad to see others in the same boat I'm in.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    12-09-13 10:29 PM
    Would love to do this but it was a corporate apartment. Moving to new project in another city and was taking vacation before I get there. Thus no new address yet.

Posted via CB10
    then you have only two options

1) route your mail to a friend/colleague home Temporarily in the new city, so he will get your mail in that period(your vacation).
    (FYI, change address has 2 options, temp & perm)
    when you are back, then do Permanent change of address from your old home to your new home.

2) if it is Fedex 2 day shipping, then you can re-route it to your new city & request them to Hold there (or) you can re-route it to your colleague home in your new city.
    12-09-13 11:01 PM
    Ordered on the evening of 12/1. No shipment email yet.

Sent from my ADR6350 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-10-13 03:33 PM
    Ordered on the evening of 12/1. No shipment email yet.

Sent from my ADR6350 using CB Forums mobile app
    I've received an email from ShopBlackBerry today saying it should be shipped by the 13th.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 04:05 PM
    I've received an email from ShopBlackBerry today saying it should be shipped by the 13th.

Posted via CB10
    got the same email and also another email response saying that I should receive an email tracking notice shortly. That was 48 hrs ago.
    I don't know how soon is "shortly"
    12-10-13 04:20 PM
    so my tracking has been stuck at Departed from FedEx location since sunday.

how often do they update their status?
    12-10-13 04:55 PM
    so my tracking has been stuck at Departed from FedEx location since sunday.

how often do they update their status?
    If you did regular shipping it was transferred to USPS and they update once it is in your area out for delivery. I had this happen before with other online orders, check back around day 3-4.

Posted via CB10
    mvpcrossxover likes this.
    12-10-13 05:18 PM
    Got an email today from DR stating that there were overwhelming orders and that they are "working on fulfilling all orders by Friday..."

Actually the email came from ShopBlackBerry
    12-10-13 06:40 PM
    well,it seems 13th,Dec is most of us were told,and i had comfirmed with DR guys that shipping time would take around 5-7 days. at least before X'mas.
    12-10-13 07:24 PM
    Got an email today from DR stating that there were overwhelming orders and that they are "working on fulfilling all orders by Friday..."

Actually the email came from ShopBlackBerry
    same here.
    Last edited by pragnesh89; 12-11-13 at 06:17 AM.
    12-10-13 08:43 PM
    same here. What's your order number? Mines is 8801484735, dated 30/11/2013
    And... why would you post your order number?
    12-10-13 08:53 PM
    Works with AT&T's LTE network but it's specifically T-Mobile

Posted via CB10
    I really wanted the AT&T version of this. I may consider selling this for cost price - if there are any takers here. Anyone in or near the Dallas metroplex area?
    Hare Krishna
    12-10-13 10:05 PM
    I emailed and phoned them and they said the same thing, all remaining orders will be send by friday. I need my Z10 right now, my 9900 wants to rest.
    12-10-13 11:07 PM
    got shipping comfirmation just a few hours ago.
    placed 2 orders on 2nd,Dec and got only one comfirmation,the other one is still waiting.
    anyway,better than nothing.
    12-11-13 02:59 AM
    And... why would you post your order number?
    ok I edited my post. Can you edit yours as well? thanks
    12-11-13 06:17 AM
    I really wanted the AT&T version of this. I may consider selling this for cost price - if there are any takers here. Anyone in or near the Dallas metroplex area?
    Hare Krishna
    dude the phone is At & T version only.
    go to the below Att link & compare the 4g network bands to the below BB link.
    THEY BOTH MATCH PERFECTLY.
    BlackBerry Z10 - Black cell phone from AT&T
    BlackBerry Z10 Specs - BlackBerry Touch Screen Display Specs - US

in addition to above, couple of guys on CB confirmed that, BB/DRG sending stl100-3 version which is compatible with at&t 4g.
    you can check the att model number below.
    BlackBerry Z10 4G LTE Mobile Phone Black STL100-3 - Best Buy
    12-11-13 10:38 AM
    Here's my update, I ordered my Z10 with Standard Shipping (FREE) on 11/30

12/7 - Received shipping confirmation from Digital River
    12/9 - Shipment information sent to FedEx
    12/11 - Arrived at FedEx in Indiana
    12/17 - Estimated delivery date on the west coast (USA)
    12-11-13 10:47 AM
296 ... 56789 ...