Mine was ordered at 8am EST on 11/30. Still not one word from DRI or Blackberry. Ridiculous "customer" service. Why on earth would some orders placed after mine, with regular shipping, go out before mine. Grrrrrrr....
    12-08-13 07:45 AM
    i got the same email as you did.
    had sent they two emails,they reply me the second email at first,saying the order will be shipped within monday. And they two days later,they reply my first mail,said all the orders will be shipped before friday.
    just don't know how to say about they.
    12-08-13 10:34 AM
    Why are you guys emailing them?? Are you afraid to call? Calling them gets things done.

Posted via CB10
    ne8708 likes this.
    12-08-13 10:43 AM
    Hey,Benjamin
    I read your post ,you said you received an email 20 minutes after talking with a supervisor with tracking number, did you got your phone?
    12-08-13 10:59 AM
    Hey,Benjamin
    I read your post ,you said you received an email 20 minutes after talking with a supervisor with tracking number, did you got your phone?
    Yes. Two days later via FedEx two day express. And they refunded the $6 express shipping charge when I called.

Posted via CB10
    ne8708 likes this.
    12-08-13 11:09 AM
    Thanks.
    Will try and post if it works.
    12-08-13 11:13 AM
    Ok, one of my friends who jumped on the deal and had a "tracking number" that FedEx had disavowed just emailed me and said that sometime overnight it was picked up and is now showing progress, and is on a truck that has left Indiana.

So apparently the numbers they emailed people a few days ago are good if you didn't pay for rapid shipping -- they just take two or three days (note that there's a weekend in here when people don't usually work) before they track. He also said it was coming via FedEX "SmartPost", which I have had things delivered by before -- and this form of shipping often does not show movement for 2-3 days, then suddenly it does. The postal service provides final delivery on those and in addition the route they take is sometimes a bit odd, so don't be shocked if the routing and tracking looks strange - it's ok, just slower than you'd expect (but that's "free shipping" for you.)

I suspect the reason for the slow start-up of the tracking working is that FedEx is aggregating all the packages going to a particular destination region before dispatching them to cut costs, so once they are tendered to FedEx they may sit in their depot for a couple of days before they actually are scanned into their system and thus show movement.
    jimread1949 likes this.
    12-08-13 11:52 AM
    And still I wait. Just talked AGAIN to DRI, and they are still saying that phones will ship no later than 12/13. I placed my order early in the AM on the 30th, and it may take 3 weeks to get my phone. Un*uckingbelievable. Is there anyone else in this situation. I spoke with a supervisor, and he was absolutely no help. This is such bad PR for Blackberry, a company that needs all the goodwill it can get...
    12-08-13 06:06 PM
    first time post here. I got an order in technically 12/3 2am est, probably the last few people. I have no idea when I will get it, hope before Xmas.
    12-08-13 06:36 PM
    And still I wait. Just talked AGAIN to DRI, and they are still saying that phones will ship no later than 12/13. I placed my order early in the AM on the 30th, and it may take 3 weeks to get my phone. Un*uckingbelievable. Is there anyone else in this situation. I spoke with a supervisor, and he was absolutely no help. This is such bad PR for Blackberry, a company that needs all the goodwill it can get...
    That's obscene. Glad I got my order in the 29th!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 08:24 PM
    same here ,I am so pissed ,they are not help at all ,they could not even answer my question ,just tell me they wont ship any order until 12/13.to be honest ,I dont trust them at all ,because they told my they would ship my order on last Friday(12/06)
    12-08-13 10:33 PM
    My tracking number started working Saturday afternoon.
    12-08-13 10:34 PM
    Has anybody got shipping infomation by ordered 2nd Dec with free shipping ?

my status still : Boxed Shipment.
    12-09-13 06:59 AM
    the same as you. still show boxed shipment
    12-09-13 07:16 AM
    benjamin,
    just called,and hearing the same old tune. tired of this.
    hopeful they will keep their words to ship all the orders before 13th,Dec. And besides,they said the shipping time will be 5-7days. LoL
    12-09-13 10:09 AM
    Just got off the line with customer support and yes all orders will be filled by the 13th.

Unfortunately I'll no longer be living at the address I gave them and cannot change the shipping address till it ships so tried canceling and cannot do that either.

Very disappointed with this process but I have no recourse right now.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 10:38 AM
    benjamin,
    just called,and hearing the same old tune. tired of this.
    hopeful they will keep their words to ship all the orders before 13th,Dec. And besides,they said the shipping time will be 5-7days. LoL
    Think I got lucky ordering on the 29th at 6pm EST. Probably one of the last to ship before the stock out. As to how they can stock out, we'll all their inventory is in Canada, and they're distributing from the US, and customs can take a while (maybe). If they didn't anticipate this order volume, I can see the fulfillment delay.

Of course, they should have anticipated this volume. Sounds like they weren't prepared when they put PlayBooks on sale either.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 11:03 AM
    Just got off the line with customer support and yes all orders will be filled by the 13th.

Unfortunately I'll no longer be living at the address I gave them and cannot change the shipping address till it ships so tried canceling and cannot do that either.

Posted via CB10
    You cannot cancel the order??? They don't even charge until it ships. Just decline the charge on your credit card after its charged.

And if you used a debit card or PayPal to buy online, we'll, that's stupid.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 11:05 AM
    You cannot cancel the order??? They don't even charge until it ships. Just decline the charge on your credit card after its charged.

And if you used a debit card or PayPal to buy online, we'll, that's stupid.

Posted via CB10
    I'll see what I can do when it ships to change the shipping address and send it to a coworkers address and pick it up in the New Year. Moving and vacation timing was a fear when I ordered but I figured 2 weeks wouldn't be an issue...I figured wrong.

If all else fails then I'll cancel the charge on the credit card.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 11:52 AM
    I paid with my debit card and the charge was pending before the phone was shipped, but now that it's been shipped, the charge is gone and the money is back on my account. What gives?
    12-09-13 12:07 PM
    Can someone confirm if the Z10 received from Shop Blackberry is the T-Mobile version or the AT&T version?

Hare Krishna
    12-09-13 12:14 PM
    Can someone confirm if the Z10 received from Shop Blackberry is the T-Mobile version or the AT&T version?

Hare Krishna
    It's the stl3 version. Picks up t-mobile lte for me.

Z10
    12-09-13 12:41 PM
    Re-stating my question with more detail. I don't know a lot about phones but from what little I have learned is that of the 2 bands that T-Mobile uses - one band is more useful internationally (I would like to use the phone on trips to India). On the other hand both bands used by AT&T are useful internationally.

I am not sure how accurate above information is - but I was hoping to get the AT&T model from Shop Blackberry.

Hare Krishna
    12-09-13 01:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    As soon as you get the tracking, call Fedex to reroute the package. Or hold for pickup.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 01:05 PM
    ^^^Yup...you can either call or do it from their website and have it rerouted to a FedEx station...I had mine rerouted to a 24/7 FedExKinkos for pick up because I wouldn't be home to sign for it.

Bob

Posted With Either My BlackBerry Q10 Or My Z10 On AT&T
    8lackberry8 likes this.
    12-09-13 01:23 PM
296 ... 45678 ...