I hope so, then i might get it by friday
    same here, they said that they got confirmation from BlackBerry themselves that they will ship the devices by tomorrow, just hope this is true
    Puddin13 likes this.
    12-04-13 04:44 PM
    Well unless you saw an option for overnight delivery you won't be receiving it Friday...I was hoping they were shipping today as I was told this morning anticipating mine on Friday with 2 day shipping. Oh well...obviously nothing we can do as we will have to wait out the process. Total BS as I've said numerous times but they have us by the balls on this one I'm afraid...hahaha

Bob
    it is possible to get it delivered by friday if they ship it in the morning, and yeah, the only reason I dont cancel is because at 200 its a steal
    12-04-13 04:44 PM
    it is possible to get it delivered by friday if they ship it in the morning, and yeah, the only reason I dont cancel is because at 200 its a steal
    I seriously doubt it but hang in there with the wishful thinking...hahaha Yup, agreed at the price it's a good bargain but sadly not knowing a definite shipping date is extremely frustrating.

Bob
    12-04-13 04:48 PM
    I seriously doubt it but hang in there with the wishful thinking...hahaha Yup, agreed at the price it's a good bargain but sadly not knowing a definite shipping date is extremely frustrating.

Bob
    I concur with CIABO. with 2 day shipping, if they sent it early on Thursday, you will get i by Friday (Thrusday being one day, and Friday being the 2nd day - 2 day). At least that's how it's been with Amazon. If they ship it out before 3pm that day, I've always received the package the next day
    12-04-13 04:54 PM
    Trust me, I'm good with that if it happens as then I will have mine Friday...I just have my doubts that's all. At this point I just want my freakin Z10....I have not received an email today as of yet regarding shipping and I checked in with my credit card company a couple of hours ago and the charge is still pending. That is telling me they won't be going out tomorrow morning...afternoon maybe. We are all in the wait and see mode...

Bob
    12-04-13 04:58 PM
    Trust me, I'm good with that if it happens as then I will have mine Friday...I just have my doubts that's all. At this point I just want my freakin Z10....I have not received an email today as of yet regarding shipping and I checked in with my credit card company a couple of hours ago and the charge is still pending. That is telling me they won't be going out tomorrow morning...afternoon maybe. We are all in the wait and see mode...

Bob
    Idk I think they'll charge after sending, just a thought and the email is also sent after shipping for the tracking information, and I do agree that it's frustrating not knowing anything about this

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 05:35 PM
    Well we will all know how this plays out I guess when people actually start receiving them. At this point we are at the mercy of ShopBlackBerry and Digital River and neither one is coming forward with credible information. They simply are not communicating and the information I got this morning has been contradicted by what they told someone else...Total BS!!!

Bob

Posted With My BlackBerry Q10 On AT&T
    12-04-13 05:43 PM
    my account was charged on the 2nd. no shipping email yet.

why you no charge me when you ship DigitalRiver/ShopBlackberry?!!!!
    12-04-13 06:19 PM
    As of this morning, my pending transaction from the 29th no longer shows up on my account.

When I spoke with Digital River this afternoon they said they would put in a ticket to credit my account for the 2 day shipping. They also said I would receive an email with shipping information tomorrow... Problem is, this is the 3rd day in a row they've said I'd 'receive shipping information tomorrow'. Coming 'soon', maybe.
    12-04-13 07:11 PM
    The charge rolled off my card. I ordered on the 29th and order still says "boxed shipment".

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-04-13 07:15 PM
    The charge for my Z10 is still pending as of this afternoon...when I spoke to DR today they said my Z10 would be shipped today and I would receive an email indicating shipped with tracking information as they had received Z10's. I have not received an email...

Bob

12-04-13 07:24 PM
    Z10 Shipped!

BlackBerry US - Shipping Confirmation (Order #......)

Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US on November 30, 2013. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

On my way to having a Stormtrooper/Oreo (and testing/backup device)!

Picked up by FedEx today in "INDIANAPOLIS, IN". Hope all waiting receive the same news!
    8lackberry8 likes this.
    12-04-13 09:23 PM
    Z10 Shipped!

Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US on November 30, 2013. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

Picked up by FedEx today in "INDIANAPOLIS, IN". Hope all waiting receive the same news!
    Finally! Great news, and I live in Indiana, hopefully they r all shipping from Indy!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 09:33 PM
    Z10 Shipped!

Yes! Same here, just got confirmation email from BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 09:46 PM
    Hello, new to forum and also picked up a Z10 during the sale. just received same email that item has shipped. I selected the 2 day shipping, just wishing I get it by friday. Now tomorrow i have to head out and pick up a case for it.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    12-04-13 09:56 PM
    Got nothing........Sigh
    Ordered a white one on the 29th too

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 10:11 PM
    I get the impression that 2 day shipping orders are shipping first. I ordered Saturday morning and haven't seen anything. Chose standard shipping.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 10:17 PM
    Z10 Shipped!

Awesome! Ordered mine on the 1st. Called Digital River last night and said they were awaiting shipment and once they do they will ship from Minnesota. Didn't know there was a 2 day option so it'll be standard shipping for me when they do ship it out. Hang in there guys!
    12-04-13 10:53 PM
    Ordered on the 29th, black z10. Got tracking number last night.
    12-05-13 03:01 AM
    Still no news from "them". My only concern is which of the models are they going to send? I don't remember having read anything about any specific model being offered. Well... wait and see. It's the same BlackBerry style: "soon".
    12-05-13 05:19 AM
    Still no news from "them". My only concern is which of the models are they going to send? I don't remember having read anything about any specific model being offered. Well... wait and see. It's the same BlackBerry style: "soon".
    Unlocked STL100-3 models.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:42 AM
    I believe it's the STL 3 since it works with gsm carriers (att and tmo)

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:42 AM
    On hold for about 45 mins just so the rep could "transfer" me to another rep who knew how to check the details of an order -..-

Blackberry, you're the only reason I don't have a Blackberry.
    12-05-13 06:58 AM
    Mine is on it's way being delivered Friday...all is right in my world!!! In the end the price for the Z10 definitely offsets the frustration I had with the process...all is good now.

Bob

Puddin13 likes this.
    12-05-13 08:16 AM
    I knew I should've chosen 2 day shipping...
    12-05-13 03:00 PM
296 1234 ...